Was bluelight.org not working?

Holly.3

Bluelighter
About two weeks ago did anybody experience issues with bluelight.org? Trying to access the forum and getting redirected to an LED web page that offered "Bluelight LEDs?

I tried accessing the form several times over the course of a few days. Every bluelight.org link I could find why is redirecting me to one of those web pages that pop up that offer off topic web links, kind of like when the website you're trying to access is no longer available, one of these web pages will pop up that will offer about half a dozen web page links for randomly off-topic issues. For me it kept redirecting me to one of those web pages that offered LEDs and bluelight LEDs.

I thought for some crazy reason that bluelight.org was shut down but couldn't imagine administrators would actually shut it down without any kind of notice. I thought that bluelight.org was gone forever. This is my first time checking to see if the Forum was back up since about a week and a half ago when I was still getting redirected.

Wondering if it was some kind of glitch across the whole Forum or just something Goofy on my end.

Glad to see it back up and running!