• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Brexit: Are you a Leaver or Remainer....

All I know is, I never thought I would see the day dawn when criticising fascists was seen as in any way controversial; or that Karl Marx's memorial would be vandalised.

All I know is, I never thought I would see the day dawn when criticising fascists was seen as in any way controversial; or that Karl Marx's memorial would be vandalised.

You wouldn't behave like that trans person in the video I linked above just because the guy accidentally called you "sir" ... Would you?

100 % remain. Britain benefits so much more being part of the Union.

Labour party now tackling 'antisemitism' thats some ironic bulshit right there

For you lot that love the EU sssssoooo much I wonder did you see Channel 4 news yesterday with their piece on Libya jails?
Yeah you nice liberals are all for beating people, burning them with hot plastic on their naked body, whipping folks on the soles of their feet etc. What a great job the EU are doing funding these sites, oh the EU & their libtard idiots rise again it seems.

[video]https://www.channel4.com/news/torture-and-shocking-conditions-the-human-cost-of-keeping-migrants-out-of-europe[/video]

For you lot that love the EU sssssoooo much I wonder did you see Channel 4 news yesterday with their piece on Libya jails?

i love it when people are like 'oh that country is so shit for this reason' sitting in a country that destabilised the world in the great game, to keep russia away from our asian interests, contributing massively to a small war called world war 1, destabilised the middle east, and is bombing syria and arming people shooting innocent yemenis as we speak.

i'm shitscared of brexit and will be marching on 23rd. sajid javid's made it worse he's set a precedent that could a more right wing government could use to make many dubiously english people (i.e. me) stateless.

its already changed. i used to work in an industry that is vital to UK food security. even if we get the english off their arses to pick the food, once global warming hits, which it already is, it won't grow, cos we're not researching UK elite crops any more, cos there's no money to.

pretty sure its changed already for the people who've lost their jobs or are about to soon.

Yeah little things will change but we will still be Britain or maybe not if the scotts leave us jobs are always lost and created if the economy goes down a bit it will recover like it always does

I'm all for leaving the EU...send all the funny people back where they came from....they do nothing but sponge off our welfare system...Theres a Pakistani family down the road from me where the government have them a 1.5 million quid house for them and their 19 kids and they drive a brand new BMW... all paid for by my fucking taxes...

Send all the little brown people back where they came from IMO...

Sorry' just been reading the Daily Mail...

What were we talking about again? :).

(Inb4 another infraction from someone who can't take an obvious joke :))

Last edited:
Incidentdlly' do non of you fucking queers ever even post here anymore? It's like closing time on the main bar of the Mary Celeste for fuck sake LMAO!!

Agreed, it's completely deed.... start some new threads man or dig up some decent old ones. Steal some ideas from reddit even.

On another note; are you trying to get an infraction or summit? I mean I'm not offended (at all) and I know it's something you're trying to say in a humorous way but 'queers'. Come on, why even bother using that word. It's just a shitty word that cunts and ignorant cunts used to use in a derogatory way (we'll that's how it was were I'm from).

Fwiw I heartily agree with some of your assessment regarding bluelight and eadd. Some points, though, I think you're way off the mark (but that's ok ).

Just keep trying to post the positive and interesting content cos the rest is just a waste really.

I don't want to see you get banned- you're really knowlegable and good at conveying information about drugs and drug safety in a way that is easy to understand and is relevant to the questions being asked.

Dude it's a joke...the same way FUBAR called me an arse bandit...

Surely some semblance of humour exists amongst some of the mod

Yeah little things will change but we will still be Britain or maybe not if the scotts leave us jobs are always lost and created if the economy goes down a bit it will recover like it always does

so jobs were created in all the mining towns once they were lost?

food security isn't a 'little thing' - its the sort of things civil wars are fought over. and don't just assume we can buy food from abroad at very inflated prices- when Namibia suffered a huge drought they had huge problems finding countries that would export enough food to them, our population is a lot bigger than Namibias. A lot more countries are going to be having problems growing their own food so we'll be in competition for trying to import it.

I'm all for leaving the EU...send all the funny people back where they came from....they do nothing but sponge off our welfare system...Theres a Pakistani family down the road from me where the government have them a 1.5 million quid house for them and their 19 kids and they drive a brand new BMW... all paid for by my fucking taxes...

Send all the little brown people back where they came from IMO...

Sorry' just been reading the Daily Mail...

What were we talking about again? :).

(Inb4 another infraction from someone who can't take an obvious joke :))
You read the dailymail?