• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Brexit: Are you a Leaver or Remainer....

i love it when people are like 'oh that country is so shit for this reason' sitting in a country that destabilised the world in the great game, to keep russia away from our asian interests, contributing massively to a small war called world war 1, destabilised the middle east, and is bombing syria and arming people shooting innocent yemenis as we speak.
You miss my point.

You want to talk about Syria feel free to PM me any time & we can chew the fat on that one (Biji YPG/YPJ/ SDF) ;)
The issue in Yemen is backed by Saudi Wahhabis & has nothing to do with the EU.

I see some of those families who have expensive as fuck cars and stuff most posh houses muslims they just have six kids who then live on benefits send money home and repeat it i aint got a probem with them but it does show you how fucked the system is anyone can come here make a living for nothing i haven't read or watched the news in ages i dont really watch tv either except maybe on a friday night fingers crossed my prescription gets done in an hour then i can just chill and shoot the shit on here

Got my prescription wont be able to get it for another two weeks i mean i can try to get it early again but i dont think there is anyway i would be able to get another early one even with the best excuses in the book, just had 13 tabs been without for a while

If anything EADD has given me a great idea I've been thinking on for a few days now.

Thanks to KingOfWessex with his comment "wtf is brexit? sounds like a shit cereal from lidl" I am trying to rope my best mate on coming with me to London with a huge banner or two & have Brexit: Sounds Like A Shit Cereal From Lidi" on it & stand by that prick that seems to live outside Parliament & shouts "STOP Brexit" when the news cameras are there, I wanna troll the fuck outta both sides in this debate.

Though I voted to leave & would again people still FAIL to grasp the cards were dealt on this one along time before the actual vote, you think the people in power we never hear of or see (the kind that hide in the shadows at NATO etc & are paid off in Rockefeller family cash would ever let us be FREE is a joke, time to troll the fuck outta both sides I feel.

If anything EADD has given me a great idea I've been thinking on for a few days now.

Thanks to KingOfWessex with his comment "wtf is brexit? sounds like a shit cereal from lidl" I am trying to rope my best mate on coming with me to London with a huge banner or two & have Brexit: Sounds Like A Shit Cereal From Lidi" on it & stand by that prick that seems to live outside Parliament & shouts "STOP Brexit" when the news cameras are there, I wanna troll the fuck outta both sides in this debate.

Though I voted to leave & would again people still FAIL to grasp the cards were dealt on this one along time before the actual vote, you think the people in power we never hear of or see (the kind that hide in the shadows at NATO etc & are paid off in Rockefeller family cash would ever let us be FREE is a joke, time to troll the fuck outta both sides I feel.

hahahah Brexit sounds a bit like a german weetabix knock off doesn't it! :)

It sounds like a disastrous attempt at anal sex to me.

And that is what it's rapidly becoming...

What's wrong with invading other countries and shooting local insurgents?

It's more fun than you think

Especially a head shot from 500m and watching the pink mist.

You should try it... I recommend the AI L115A3 in.. 338 Lapua Magnum.

I've been told they're going to have to ration tea come Brexit. Cue revolution...

The sooner it comes the better, that idiot that stands there all day & night shouting "Stop Brexit" needs to shut his mouth.

On Monday during Good Morning Britain they cut to him & he looked like I suspected, it was if if his family tree was a stump & he should be playing banjo in Deliverance. Not a single Guardian or Daily Mail paper to be seen though folks!!!!!

I've been told they're going to have to ration tea come Brexit. Cue revolution...

I guess now we have to stop all these stinky foreigner types coming in from Europe we also gotta stop people from picking tea in the commonwealth countries too.

Uri Geller has said he will telepathically stop Brexit Theresa May refuses to do so.
In an open letter to the prime minister, the illusionist – famed for bending spoons – said he felt “psychically and very strongly” that most Britons did not want the UK to leave the EU.

Well now that is all sorted out via his special / majikal powers we can all relax folks.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...cally-spoons-churchill-cadillac-a8836181.html

Personally I want to see David Myatt down at the Palace of Westminster, it would be like a really bad version of Harry Potter & tbh be worth a watch as those two go at it.

Id like to see Theresa bend Uri Gellers neck till it snaps, Then do her own. I knew this would all come down to "Magic" (Or faux sorcery) In the End.

I actually think I would trust Uri Geller more than Theresa May atm. But it would be nice if they could both fuck off and die...

We're now hearing they're also going to have to ration Rich T's, Hobnobs, and possibly even Penguins in the event of Brexit.