• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Brexit: Are you a Leaver or Remainer....

I so agree about Ireland. Scotland too. I think big countries are possibly inherently bad. We are not suited to such large scale living & it's way too much power concentrated in too few.

BJ's post is practically harassment. I must have upset her.

"There can never be peace in Ireland until the foreign, oppressive British presence is removed, leaving all the Irish people as a unit to control their own affairs and determine their own destinies as a sovereign people, free in mind and body, separate and distinct physically, culturally and economically." - Bobby Sands.

"There can never be peace in Ireland until the foreign, oppressive British presence is removed, leaving all the Irish people as a unit to control their own affairs and determine their own destinies as a sovereign people, free in mind and body, separate and distinct physically, culturally and economically." - Bobby Sands.

Its been pretty quiet since 94 ish. When everybody is making money nobody cared it's only when one side or the other is doing better than the other then it goes blue/green.

I agree it's all a bit silly that in this day and age NI is still separate from the rest of Ireland. Those Scots and Unionist immigrants have had plenty of, erm, centuries to adopt the values of their new home.

I voted to leave & would again, the EU with their CFP & ECJ is just a form of Communism & nobody wants that, at my heart I'm a Libertarian.

Jeremy Corbyn funnily enough thinks it's Neo Lib conspiracy. With you on the libertarian thang, pissed off paying tax to support Dole sucking scum and those too mean to pay health insurance, no policy? Then get the fuck out of the ambulance.

Hate to break it folks but it don't matter if we leave or remain nothing is gonna change I mean stuff will change but only pointless shit that doesnt effect us but life will still be the same the only thing brexit is good for is an ice breaker. Like a fat penguin

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/08/professor-brexit-radio-interview-completely-nude-8480138/

I actually heard this on BBC Radio4 as it went out, the part where they said about Jacob Rees-Mogg going nude made me feel a slight bit sick.

Ugh I thought George osborne getting walked on a leesh like a dog was disturbing you know some thoughts you try to think something else like when you get a really disgusting taste in your mouth and you need something to take the taste away thats what I felt like and feel like now, only its in my mind

A, fuckin, MEN!! Like yer style Mushet... :)

Furthermore, if anyone tries to tell me that the 'i'm alright jacks' with their dislike of immigrants, their end of life pensions, their cheap semi-detached houses in surbiton or other suburban areas with no mortgage, didn't gain from the likes of the Windrush generation propping up our postwar economy, then they can fuck right off. Remember 'Love thy Neighbour'?
thats Cool all the immigrants can come crash at f.u.b.a.rs place guys problem solved

thats Cool all the immigrants can come crash at f.u.b.a.rs place guys problem solved

Immigration is a distraction from the real shitcunts at the top of the pile who aren't paying their share ie Google, Amazon, Apple etc who hide behind being Luxembourg, Ireland, etc based. Soon as these bastards start paying up there might be some extra coins in the coffers to sort the state out.

If only! But I've yet to encounter an open borders enthusiast with actual migrants living in his house. Or one who leaves their doors unlocked & open. Seems they only want OTHERS to have to live with & support the invaders they never wanted.

Immigration is a distraction from the real shitcunts at the top of the pile who aren't paying their share ie Google, Amazon, Apple etc who hide behind being Luxembourg, Ireland, etc based. Soon as these bastards start paying up there might be some extra coins in the coffers to sort the state out.

Everything else is a distraction from immigration/demographics - nothing is more important now.

Its been pretty quiet since 94 ish. When everybody is making money nobody cared it's only when one side or the other is doing better than the other then it goes blue/green.

As long as the drugs keep flowing through nobody will care.

Jeremy Corbyn funnily enough thinks it's Neo Lib conspiracy. With you on the libertarian thang, pissed off paying tax to support Dole sucking scum and those too mean to pay health insurance, no policy? Then get the fuck out of the ambulance.
I'm on the Dole may I add, I believe in FREEDOM of people & NOT paying tax to fund wars in foreign lands or to go to pay for foreign aid. Why should I be taxed upon my wages for the cash to go to fund others in Africia? To hell with those people I say, let them deal with their own issues.

In my heart I believe in freedom of people, if I want to have Pitbull dogs, produce heroin in my kitchen & have guns to shoot people that want to break into my house that should be allowed which is where I side with the libertarian view, I'm way beyond being "right" or "left" in my old-ish age so you mistook my point a slight bit.

I'm on the Dole may I add, I believe in FREEDOM of people & NOT paying tax to fund wars in foreign lands or to go to pay for foreign aid. Why should I be taxed upon my wages for the cash to go to fund others in Africa

On the social and worried where "your tax" dollars go............

In my heart I believe in freedom of people, if I want to have Pitbull dogs, produce heroin in my kitchen & have guns to shoot people that want to break into my house that should be allowed which is where I side with the libertarian view

I kinda agree with you apart from the guns thing. As long as you accept the punishment of your dog biting someone is "assault with a deadly weapon" that if someone is poisoned by your heroin then you're responsible.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others." John Stuart Mill

Germany has let in about it 10 times more migrante so has france than the uk as only because of the english channel.

Germany has let in about it 10 times more migrante so has france than the uk as only because of the english channel.

Agreed, its the low birthrates of the natural Germans and the failure to reconcile that to a continuous growth philosophy.

Its disgusting really doing that to your country lets hope there isn't a disease x or we might be really fucked

On the social and worried where "your tax" dollars go............

Erm I've worked many jobs before, just saying like you know ;)

I kinda agree with you apart from the guns thing. As long as you accept the punishment of your dog biting someone is "assault with a deadly weapon" that if someone is poisoned by your heroin then you're responsible.

I've had savage dogs before trained to attack & been around fighting dogs like Serbian Defence dogs (SDD) & there has been no issue.
I'd not sell any drugs I made & IF I did & someone died well that is life....tough shit

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others." John Stuart Mill

NOPE!!!!

Some examples of the special breed of pathetic sjw snowflakes that we have coming to all of us once we pander to the far left...

Has the world gone mad?

You decide...

[video]https://youtu.be/xIyH71GwYUc[/video]

Video Highlights.

"Angry as fuck triggered midget trumpet man NYC."
From 09:48 - 12:20

"The Triggered Tranny"
From 12:22 - 13:56

Last edited: