Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

SURVEY: benzodiazepine consumption in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPATER206

Greenlighter
Hello lovely people!
For my dissertation, I am conducting research into benzodiazepine consumption in the U.K. I am aware that there are many people on bluelight who have experience with benzos, whether that be just from time to time for recreational purposes, or struggling with serious issues with addiction.
If you have any personal experience with these drugs (past or present), I would be extremely grateful if you could take 5-10 minutes to complete my survey.
Respondents will remain completely anonymous - you will not even be asked to provide your name, and you will be unidentifiable from the data you provide.
Due to the nature of the research you can only take part if you are aged 16 or over in Scotland, or 18 or over in the rest of the UK. The survey also contains some questions about mental health, so if you think this might make you feel uncomfortable in any way please do not feel obliged to take part.
Also, if anyone could take the time to forward the survey on to others with experience with these drugs, it would be massively appreciated!
Thanks people and stay safe x

https://goo.gl/forms/nyXzAxmcan0hQIIw2

Sorry mate, but the same rules apply here. Your survey will have to be approved by senior staff.

Oops, apologies for my ignorance! Never used bluelight before now and wasn't sure if the approval thing was only for the other forum x

Also sorry if it seemed like I was spamming, such a noob on this forum that I couldn't even tell whether they were posting properly haha

No probs mate, it can seem a little confusing at first (hell, I've been here since 2010 and I still haven't got a clue).

One of the EADD mods will be along soon (probably Stee - he's a top chap with an extensive knowledge of benzos) to point you in the right direction.

Haha, I'm fairly useless with technology in general to be fair!

Amazing, thanks again mate.

I see this survey has been allowed, I also see the researcher is based in Glasgow.

The 'Street Val' problem in Glasgow is huuuuuuggggeeee, as you probably know.

I sent a couple of different samples off to WEDINOS after being advised to do so on here. I'm still awaiting the results; however, I suspect Etizolam.

Yes, it appears to have been approved and now resides in the 'Drug Studies' subforum. However, I can't personally see any issue with leaving it open here as well - but that is up to the discretion of the local mods.

Great, that was really quick! Thanks for approving so promptly.

Yep I know all too well, or 'Scotland's little helper'. Benzos are such a serious problem up here, in 2017 there was about 1 benzo-related death recorded per 10,000 people, compared to 1 in every 150,000 in England and Wales. Hoping to be able to discern from this study whether there are any differences in incentives or other factors between Scotland and the rest of the U.K that might go some way to explaining the disparity.

As directed this has now been posted in the Drug Studies forum so any further discussion can go here...

Status
Not open for further replies.