Recruiting SURVEY: Benzodiazepine consumption in the U.K.

RPATER206

Greenlighter
Hi everyone. For my dissertation, I am conducting research into benzodiazepine consumption in the U.K. If you have any personal experience with these drugs, I would be extremely grateful if you could take 5-10 minutes to complete my survey. I know that many on this forum have some experience with benzos (past or present), whether that be from just occasional recreational use, or daily struggles with addiction.
Respondents will remain completely anonymous - you will not even be asked to provide your name, and you will be unidentifiable from the data you provide.
Due to the nature of the research you can only take part if you are aged 16 or over in Scotland, or 18 or over in the rest of the UK. The survey also contains some questions about mental health, so if you think this might make you feel uncomfortable in any way please do not feel obliged to take part.
Also, if anyone could take the time to share this survey with others who have experience with benzos, it would be massively appreciated!
Thanks people and stay safe x

https://goo.gl/forms/sdongcjRlp5274Cw2

Last edited by a moderator: