• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Can I ask questions about health concerns here? (change in forum confusion)

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
I've been feeling ill in a way that's typical of some kind of persisting infection but also, some emotional issues at the same time. But I'm on generic oxycontin 60mg every 12 hour in a very strict monthly visit at the Pain Clinic schedule...I just don't know if there's a forum for just health tips anymore? Maybe I should have posted this in the support forum...but yeah, I don't know if giving health tips and hints or something even if one is willing to accept the opinion of somebody who's not a doctor or even a nurse is fine now. I'll withhold what I have to ask about until I get to know the parameters under which this forum works within.

Yeah we handle anything that sober living or healthy living used to handle. Ask away

Yeah well, after my guts turned out to be able to have movements after eating and drinking yogurt and taking probiotic pills after that run on Amoxicillin/Clavulinic Acid 875/125, which was needed for my case of laryngitis + sinusitis, haven't been ill in a long time or if I did get ill, I didn't even notice it because of the oxy or the suboxone before that if it was just viral and I wasn't weakened down to catch a bacterial infection. But yeah, I felt bad, really bad almost all of January after 7 days of Clavulin, or whatever you call it in the states..Augmentin? Anyways, thanks, gut health is a thing I guess I need to lookout for as I become older, past 35 I can feel old people stuff getting to me :/ Only the second time an antibiotic gives me bad side effects even after running its course, should have just given me Penicilin or Cefzil, those don't do anything bad to me. The other one was Levaquin which made me feel psychotic, fuck fluoroquinolones, that's for sure, I always insist on not being given those.

But I'm fine now, thanks, hence the forgetting to check this thread back :)