• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Salem

I just got here 5 days ago from Arizona. Sucks moving to a new place! How long you been in oregon?

Welcome to Bluelight, Forestjay.

It is hard to meet new people when you move, but just a friendly reminder that we do not allow sourcing drugs on Bluelight as our focus is harm reduction. We hope you find lots of online friends here at Bluelight and continue to contribute to our online community.

Nothing against you. %)

W R

I dont need to source. If i want something im pretty well versed in open air markets. I can source my own. (No offense to you)

Welcome Forrestjay :)

You would be amazed at the number of people who come here trying to source, so just a friendly reminder.

So what's good? Got a drug of choice? Any hobbies outside of them? Favorite color? ;p

Until later,
madness00

Hello, and welcome from Portland! How's Salem treating you so far? Last time I was there, I couldn't tell you I had anything close to what would resemble a good time but I was in a bad part of life. What are your DOCs, hobbies, etc?

Hey everyone.. My doc is heroin. Its an exhausting addiction.. I came up to salem 5 days ago with my girl cuz shit was going pretty bad in Arizona. Living in our car, then car broke down. So we hit they greyhound up here since i have a sister here.. Salem is pretty legit, have yet to really meet anybody but in due time. Im omw back to salem from Portland, i had to score some gear cuz we've been sick as hell.. Mission was a pretty quick success once i found the right part of town. Anywho, i used to have a lot more hobbies until i got this heroin monkey on my back. I used to grow my own herb in arizona which calmed my mind.. Dont have one but i enjoy quads/bikes. When I'm in oregon i really get a kick out of photographing mushrooms and picking edible ones. Im in my early 30s and have been a recreational drug user since i was a teenager. Mostlt psychedelics and herbs until the devil heroin took over.

That's legit man. I move around a lot, but i wish i could say i had been here 20 years. Oregon is hella nice.. A lot nicer than the mohave desert for sure!

Trees are definitely nice! Especially the*** no Pricing Please ***ounces of trees.

Last edited by a moderator: