• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Super sensitivity about energies. Rivotril, Pregabaline, Zopitine

Peisko52

Greenlighter
Only thing that closes many voices and visuals about energies, entities and real life are benzos, rivotril, sleeping pills (zopitine etc).

My question is how is best to come of that rivotril and zopitine addiction... I used to combine benzos and sleeping pills 3 years with alcohol.

Now i was 15 days completely sober but life force energy got so high that i step in to other people bodies.. it is hard for me to stay in my own body ... that for that ..

What kind of drug do You people suggest to come off this , or replace with what i have done to myself? Not to mention Pregabaline i have abused 2 years.

Thanks for all suggestions and help.

All the best,

Germo

Have you tried doing some grounding techniques?

Try and focus on staying centered in your heart.

I don't know how to come off those medications but it is probably best to taper down off them slowly rather then cold turkey. Even though you made it through, the problems have been aggravated by you going through withdrawal.

You better seek doctor professional advise on this one.
I wish you the best of luck and we are here if you want to talk about it.
Sometimes it helps just to get it out.

Have you considered speaking to a psychiatrist about these problems you are having? It sort of sounds like you might be dealing with psychosis or schizophrenia. There are other medications which may be more effective and less problematic.

Rivotril is a benzodiazepine, which is a class of drugs that has pretty severe withdrawal symptoms, particularly when stopping abruptly. Taking high amounts inconsistently could actually be the cause of the voices, visuals, and "energies". If that's the case, the first thing to do would be to find a dosage at which you are stable, then begin a slow taper at which you reduce dosage by 10% every 2 weeks.

But really, I'd suggest talking to a doctor if you are already hearing voices and seeing things. Seizures are a very real risk at that point if the hallucinations are from benzo wd. And if it's not from benzo wd, well you might want the doctor to help find you some medication better suited for you as well as get some counseling and therapy.

Yeah it sounds like you were taking benzos and sleeping pills (you mention zopiclone which is benzo-like) and also pregabalin affects the GABA system although in a different way - and all 3 are physically addictive with intense withdrawals. You sound like you're experiencing intense withdrawal and psychosis from it. You should seriously seek professional help right now, you are in danger of having a seizure which could be fatal. That is a LOT of drugs to come off, and you need some help. Please take this seriously, and if you have to, go to the emergency room or urgent care, if you can't get in to see a doctor very soon. Were these medications prescribed to you? If so, you should see THAT doctor who prescribed them and let them know you need off of them but are withdrawing badly.

Agree with the above. Sounds like you might be in Germany? Feel free to pm me if you need someone to talk to. What are you currently taking at what doses & for how long?