• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Cure of tinnitus MDMA related

gmz34

Bluelighter
My last mdma use was 7.5 months ago. it done damage to my brain, I couldnt sleep for one month and was not feeling right (anxiety, hearing some songs in my head which was listened before by my self, )
I had little bit tinnitus then.

5 months after from my last mdma use I dedicated to use amphetamine I used and My tinnitus increased really really bad increased. and that night I lived a panic attack for first time in my life. on the amphetamine comedown I lived panic attack about heartattack. after that my tinnitus increased realy high and sleeping is problem for me now. Feeling strange electircal feeling on the left side of the my head sometimes

When I wantto sleep I hear tinnitus and I cant understand it comes which ears.
I was experienced mdma user it didnt first time and experienced amp user. How can I fix that I didnt use anything I quit smoking I quit my pain treatment (it was gabapentin for neck pain I off for 40days). I cant feel good and I cant go to docs.

What can I use for repair ? pirasetam could do somethin ?

Obviously stop taking drugs, live as healthy as possible, both mentally and physically as you can.

Play ambient sounds at night like forests, rain and .etc to mask your tinnitus. There's some promising research going on right now about it, so I wouldn't lose hope. :) Stay Strong.

A few years back my live evolved around stress. Dr's and other so called proffessionals I was frequently visiting to get a treatement were fucking me up big time. Another story.

So without being treated for the obscene ammount of stress I developed Tinnitus. It got so bad at one point I couldn't hear normal, conversations got muddled by the ongoing high sound in my head. (it felt like bloodpressure/ hartrate had to do something with it)

But obviously it was not related to MDMA or Amphetamine's. But by ongoing stress. This kept getting worse and worse untill I dropped a 75 mg Pregabalin. Prescribed for GAD/ general Anxiety disorder 2x 75 mg a day. When the first dose started to work, 2 hours after taking it I was instantly cured from the Tinnitus, to never have it occure again.

Writing this as I read you quit Gabapentin which is very alike Pregabalin. Not saying your Tinnitus will be cured the same way. But curious about the Gabapentin why you quit? Was it prescribed?

A few years back my live evolved around stress. Dr's and other so called proffessionals I was frequently visiting to get a treatement were fucking me up big time. Another story.

So without being treated for the obscene ammount of stress I developed Tinnitus. It got so bad at one point I couldn't hear normal, conversations got muddled by the ongoing high sound in my head. (it felt like bloodpressure/ hartrate had to do something with it)

But obviously it was not related to MDMA or Amphetamine's. But by ongoing stress. This kept getting worse and worse untill I dropped a 75 mg Pregabalin. Prescribed for GAD/ general Anxiety disorder 2x 75 mg a day. When the first dose started to work, 2 hours after taking it I was instantly cured from the Tinnitus, to never have it occure again.

Writing this as I read you quit Gabapentin which is very alike Pregabalin. Not saying your Tinnitus will be cured the same way. But curious about the Gabapentin why you quit? Was it prescribed?

thank you. İt was prescribed by doc for neuropathic pain. it didnt work on pain anymore and I did quit it. I was using it for 2 years. maybe my elevated tinnitus could be withdrawal of gabapentin.