• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

C'mon lads n lasses, tell us about yer most disastrous fuck!

^^ ha, I’ve unfortunately put my penis in a few girls like that. Literally like poking at a wet mattress.

I've never had that problem. All the women I've been with have been extremely active.

I think it's called 'trying to escape'... ;)

, but gagging for a fuck after both had a dry spell.

I've never got that kinda logic, I get "gagging" for a roll up or cup of coffee not sex (which I find kinda nauseating these days)

Getting desperate for sex after a bit of a dry spell wouldn't go well with my life, I'm more into an apocalyptic drought.

It's ok, i deleted the reply quickly coz i felt it was a bit too full on, so glad you didn't reply. Didn't wanna hijack the thread either.

Thanks to your little revelation here, however, it's given a bit more insight into your life... and seems quite relevant to this thread.

Can you do me a favour and look at this one again. Tell me if it seems 'fitting'...

NSFW:

The house resembles your life. Those who enter your house are those coming into your life. The "smackheads" resemble toxic people. There is an awkward silence, because they are ill intended and eventually going to cause you major problems.

This is how they do it:

The Speed resembles sex/promiscuity. Your keenness for the drug is your desire to be like them and have sexual experience.

lol, make a "tooter" out of. Great symbolism here. This is failure to be able to perform. Piece of paper instead of bank notes may indicate that you have no experience at this point.

The "line you prepared" is a girl you had in your sights... however another guy has got in there first. You're angry because you wanted her. It's just funny to him "make another" means find another girl.

As you leave the house you've now been "lead astray" and still following their lead. As you let them into your life, you think it's only fair that you become like them and gain the sexual experience that you admire.

The speed symbolises another girl you now have your eye on. As you make you way towards the speed, it symbolises making an advance on her. But when you get closer to her, there's no feelings. No interest in you. No love. This is resembled with the materials cement and plywood.

The insecurities are growing, you really want to be liked/get sexual experience from this

This whole experience of following them and trying to be like them has finally concluded your downfall "I havent got any fucking drugs, they've got all the fucking drugs" means you are angry coz you never got any sex out of it. You remain lonely, while they had all the fun. The club represents the outside world, and you appear like a bit of a loser compared to them. This results in social exclusion, symbolised by not being let in.

...and your other dream....

"Every cunt off their tits except for me" - this means you are feeling that everyone is having sex and romance except you. "Begging him to sell you speed" shows that you have become really insecure about this and quite desperate. Your drinking vodka is likely an attempt to pull without their help, but end up making a twat of yourself.

As you have a wife and kids now, this looks like it's going back to a time in your youth. Does any of this sound familiar?

Heh, whilst I appreciate the time and effort you're putting in with my psychoanalysis, I think you're going a little off target now. Although you're correct in pointing out that I have/have had numerous unsecurities, I personally think my drug dreams are simply an indication of my current frustration at not being able to get any fuckin drugs!!

You seem to have completely changed tack now and are trying to link everything with sex.

Who do you think you are, Sigmund Freud? ;)

lol thanks for the honesty.

It's a topic that interests me. Have had lot's of weird drug dreams myself. It's a difficult business to be precise though

Here's my tale of woe.
Way back in the day when I was but a whippersnapper. After a rave at a house party and hooked up with fellow child of the night and headed back to my place.
Once back and after some small talk wine, lines and reefer we decide to "seal the deal". At this point I should mention that I'm a careful kinda guy and had bought some of those endurance condoms for science. I'd never felt that I was too short on the wicket but figured that "whats the worst that can happen". So all is going well, the condom is on and after a few minutes of the bump and grind its suddenly wet noodle, I was somewhat perturbed. So my partner decides that I might benefit from some oral help, which did help because of the visual aspect but the lidocaine from the inside of the johnny began to effect her lips. Once I figured out she wasn't having a stroke (pun intended) and it was the numbing agent making her drool, the mood was bust.
We used to laugh about it whenever we hooked up after, we both decided that the endurance condoms weren't for us.

^^^
One of my best friends gave her first BJ to a friend who later turned out to be gay, using a condom with spermicide. She hated the experience & I thought she was mad for giving head with a condom in the first place. I am extremely glad I lost my virginity bareback - though I wish I hadn't been on the pill (rather IUD, no hormones interfering with my orgasms).

I feel so bad for guys who end up with unenthusiastic partners. Never been a problem for me as a woman, though my late husband was INCAPABLE of initiating, which really sucked & was one of our only issues.

I recalled a few more incidents. I was with my 2nd BF though we weren't serious or long term, we had a very active sex life & great chemistry. With him I learned I how to come in 5 min from just penetration via my very sensitive G spot, & I helped him overcome his PE, win win. We attempted a 3some, but there's not much to that failure - I met her online & I think she was only into me, not him, & I was mostly doing it FOR him, so it kinda defeated the purpose. Basically as soon as I had her aroused he came over to join us on the bed & she bolted, no explanation. In retrospect, I should have at least chosen a woman I was really into (there have only been 2; I'm really picky & I'm only interested in sex, not more), so that he could've thoroughly enjoyed watching, or I should have made sure the girl fancied him as well. Though one assumes if she's sober & agrees to come home with us, she's interested. I'm glad I don't date women!

We also attempted anaĺ. He was quite large so I was afraid of tensing up & making it more painful, so we did some 1,4 butanediol (turns into GHB) & he worked into me about halfway (wasn't very fun but only moderately uncomfortable), then he promptly fell deeply asleep! I was shocked & he felt bad. But I found it funny even at the time & was fine stopping - no desire to try again unless a smaller man with great anal expertise talks me into it. Never say never & all that.

I also had a one afternoon stand with a talented guy who stuck his finger up my ass right as I was coming. I won't lie & say I hated it, but I'm kind of OCD about assholes (well, many things, but especially assholes) & so I was upset bc I would definitely have wanted to clean thoroughly before & even moreso bc he didn't ask (I'd only met him online the night before), & I feel that's not something to do without asking! No other guy has ever done that to me, or woman, for that matter.

^ohhh shit... fell asleep? wow...lulz. that's shocking...

I hear you about fingers up the asshole thing - usually good idea to circle the ring, or playing with the "knot", before doing it. that's the best time to find out if it's a good idea to push it though - I've heard the finger up the ass on the orgasm really tips it over the edge a notch, so thats something I do to receptive chicks fairly often.

I think ANY ass play should be discussed in advance. Basically anything not very vanilla. But I guess it's mostly my own fault for having sex so casually & not drawing boundaries. It just never occurred to me a guy would spring that on me. There was NO prior touching in that area, just all of a sudden his finger was up my ass.

I would maybe be interested in exploring fingers in that area but I would need to be properly cleaned in preparation. I think it probably did make it a better orgasm, but mentally I felt really grossed out & almost violated, so not worth it in that scenario. There are just SO many other things I enjoy more without any gross factor or prep needed, & vanilla penetration alone is plenty awesome generally anyway for me.

Views on a tongue in the ass ? personally I love burying my face between arse cheeks

Haha anythings possible on that mate, MDPV or Pervy pete as it was known round my ends - I cant say I miss it, although I'm partial to smoking a little meth these days

had a few, once me and a girl ate aload of her mums hash edibles and they kicked in heavily whilst starting to fool around, i was as useful as a wet noodle, when we both realised nothing was gonna happen, we both burst out laughing
i was the same after we both sniffed a massive line of k and gave it a go, queue both of us naked and on another planet from each other
another involves a blowjob, a broken banjo string and blood....so much blood

yea ive had a few but all of them have had a giggle about after

New years eve 1999-2000 met this girl in a club and went back to hers.... She bounced up and down so hard literally tore my foreskin necessitating emergency circumcision..

She was a nice girl though..... think she died of cancer or something though which is awful.

New years eve 1999-2000 met this girl in a club and went back to hers.... She bounced up and down so hard literally tore my foreskin necessitating emergency circumcision..

She was a nice girl though..... think she died of cancer or something though which is awful.

Fuckin 'ell pal, is there any part of your body you haven't crushed, mangled, broken, torn or burnt..?

And now you've just admitted to being a 'roundhead' ffs.. ;)

Fuckin 'ell pal, is there any part of your body you haven't crushed, mangled, broken, torn or burnt..?

And now you've just admitted to being a 'roundhead' ffs.. ;)

F-f-f-f-f-fuck ye pal, soon as I've finished these 8 Ace, I'm getting the f-f-f-fuckin' bus round your hoose an am gonna f-f-f-f-fuck yer up, yer cheeky c-c-c-cunt...

On a serious non "8 Ace" note, my left middle fingernail is OK for now-----, oopps, spoke too soon..it's gone.

Honestly though, you know when she's bouncing so high and so hard that you think if she goes up too far and I slip out she's gonna destroy my cock on the way down?

Well she fucking did., claret everywhere.

I already had a medical condition called phimosis where your foreskin is too tight and it doesn't just slip down yer shaft when you get a boner like it should cos its too tight (or my cock's too big :)) so when you first shove it in it hurts a bit... So the chop was on the cards anyway..... Or at least a a surgery where they make an incision in yer foreskin so it's not so tight but this bitch ripped it in two... I mean tore the shit out of it. She was smoking hot though... I was 25 and she was 35 so the oldest woman I'd ever shagged, but fuck me man, PERFECT body (I knew her from tbe gym and she loved bodybuilders)...

Not wrong with "being on the side of Cromwell" as it were... It's cleaner and the birds love sucking it... The first few months after the surgery is rough though cos your used to having your helmet covered up and having it free to grate along the inside of your boxers hurts like fuck... Until it toughen up... Like a snakeskin wallet now :)

F-f-f-f-f-fuck ye pal, soon as I've finished these 8 Ace, I'm getting the f-f-f-fuckin' bus round your hoose an am gonna f-f-f-f-fuck yer up, yer cheeky c-c-c-cunt...

On a serious non "8 Ace" note, my left middle fingernail is OK for now-----, oopps, spoke too soon..it's gone.

Honestly though, you know when she's bouncing so high and so hard that you think if she goes up too far and I slip out she's gonna destroy my cock on the way down?

Well she fucking did., claret everywhere.

I already had a medical condition called phimosis where your foreskin is too tight and it doesn't just slip down yer shaft when you get a boner like it should cos its too tight (or my cock's too big :)) so when you first shove it in it hurts a bit... So the chop was on the cards anyway..... Or at least a a surgery where they make an incision in yer foreskin so it's not so tight but this bitch ripped it in two... I mean tore the shit out of it. She was smoking hot though... I was 25 and she was 35 so the oldest woman I'd ever shagged, but fuck me man, PERFECT body (I knew her from tbe gym and she loved bodybuilders)...

Not wrong with "being on the side of Cromwell" as it were... It's cleaner and the birds love sucking it... The first few months after the surgery is rough though cos your used to having your helmet covered up and having it free to grate along the inside of your boxers hurts like fuck... Until it toughen up... Like a snakeskin wallet now :)

Heheheheheh!!! :)

Phimosis - I had to Google that tbh mate, but I can relate to that. My foreskin was very tight, to the point of being extremely uncomfortable until well into my 20s.

But I found a cure - excessive masturbation. Sorted me out a treat. My foreskin is now like A Dr.Who scarf (Tom Baker era) on a fuckin maggot! ;)

I don't think my glans could cope with being uncloaked - I'd be spuffing me muck 24/7...