I am looking for hidden ingredients used in Preworkout Dedicated Unstoppable

Pero33

Greenlighter
Anyone here tried or used discontinued version of Dedicated Nutrition Unstoppable? I used it for 5 years at minimal dose with my other stack and had no ill effects, but something in it had immense mood lifting properties and energy and focus as well and now that i ran out of it I can definitely tell The difference(even though i used only pinch of it, as opposed to recommended one-two scoops).
Ingredient profile lists ampheta tea and some suggest it is Amp citrate, but i tried amp citrate as stand alone (~80mg) and it did not do anything for me,just made me feel sedated. Could it be combo of amp citrate/hordenine/higenamine (the latter two also listed on ingredient panel) that provided synergistic effect?

Anyone here tried or used discontinued version of Dedicated Nutrition Unstoppable? I used it for 5 years at minimal dose with my other stack and had no ill effects, but something in it had immense mood lifting properties and energy and focus as well and now that i ran out of it I can definitely tell The difference(even though i used only pinch of it, as opposed to recommended one-two scoops).
Ingredient profile lists ampheta tea and some suggest it is Amp citrate, but i tried amp citrate as stand alone (~80mg) and it did not do anything for me,just made me feel sedated. Could it be combo of amp citrate/hordenine/higenamine (the latter two also listed on ingredient panel) that provided synergistic effect?

Here's what the manufacturers state:

Google or Wiki each ingredient and see what turns up..

TRIMETHYLGLYCINE NITRATE
Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous) has a proven effect in studies amongst advanced athletes. Not only does it increase strength, but it increases size and volume whilst at the same time decreasing fatigue. By adding a Nitrate to Trimethylglycine its effects are even more pronounced. Working faster, stronger and giving a tremendous pump, Trimethylglycine Nitrate is the perfect ingredient for advanced athletes.

N-CARBAMYL-GLUTAMATE
This unique amino acid has proven in studies to boost muscle growth by an amazing 28%. It has also been called Super Arginine because it’s 7.5 times as potent as regular Arginine. NCG can not only increase muscle mass and growth hormone release, it also gives a fantastic pump. If you’re questioning why after 4 hours you’re still pumped as f#ck, now you know!

HYDROMAX? (65% GLYCEROL MONOSTEARATE)
A very specific and patent pending ingredient that has the ability to draw more water into muscle tissue and therefore enhancing hydration, increasing absorption, improving vascularity and promoting skin tearing pumps. Best of all, the enhanced water will not give users that bloated look, but will actually draw water away from under the skin to give you a hard and dry look. However, research has shown that taking too much Hydromax? pre-workout could have a negative impact on performance. UNSTOPPABLE™ contains 1gr of Hydromax? per scoop which is enough for amazing results at 1 or 2 scoops, but not too much. More is certainly not always better; it’s all about the right balance!

ADRENO-PUMP™
This unique and exclusive herbal flavone extract is the ideal addition to any stimulant. Not only does Adreno-Pump™ provide clean energy but it also enhances blood flow and increases calcium deposits within muscle cells. This additional muscle calcium will result in an immediate and amazing strength increase after just one serving. Adreno-Pump™ is also the reason why after taking UNSTOPPABLE™ you will have a pump before even lifting a single weight!

EUPHORIA-STIM™ (LONGAN FRUIT EXTRACT)
A Chinese fruit that has been cultivated exclusively for DEDICATED using cutting edge 21st century technology. Containing various tannins that when combined with the other ingredients from UNSTOPPABLE™ will give a sensory experience like nothing you have ever experienced. Euphoria-Stim™ is one of the main reasons why UNSTOPPABLE™ is such a tremendously strong product. If you’ll be seeing more Longan Fruit extracts in the near future, you know where you saw it first!

CAFFEINE ANHYDROUS
By stripping Caffeine from its water molecule you get better and faster absorption than regular caffeine. Caffeine should need no introduction as its effects on mental alertness are well know. Unstoppable contains enough caffeine for increased energy, but not too much causing you to be over stimulated.

EPO-DROL™ (RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT)
A unique and exclusively standardized Rhodiola extract containing almost pure Salidroside. Salidroside has been called nature’s EPO as it is incredibly effective at increasing endurance through increased red blood cell activity and oxygen uptake. Meaning you can do more reps and sets without becoming fatigued. EPO-Drol™ is one of the reasons why, after 45 minutes, you have that feeling of becoming UNSTOPPABLE™.

THEACRINE (AS TEACRINE?)
This active compound has been found in Kucha Tea and has rather unique benefits. Not only does it act as an alternative energy source to caffeine, it also enhances and prolongs the effect of caffeine. By adding Teacrine to UNSTOPPABLE™ we also stop the much dreaded crash. Best of all, Teacrine will ensure that each and every time you take UNSTOPPABLE™ it will hit you like the first time, every single time again! Meaning you will not build up a tolerance to UNSTOPPABLE™.

LEGENDARY LANCELOT™ (THERMOPSIS LANCELOTA)
The legendary knight Lancelot was known for being unbeatable in battle. This unique herbal extract potentiates every single ingredient in UNSTOPPABLE™ making it legendary as well!

DI-CAFFEINE MALATE
This version of caffeine gives a more smoother feel than regular caffeine. Its effects also last much, much longer and thus preventing the dreaded crash so often associated with regular pre-workouts.

VITAMIN C
No great pre-workout would be complete with the addition of Vitamin C. Vitamin C increases performance through so many different pathways, it would be a waste not to include it!

ASTRAGIN?
Astragin is a truly revolutionary absorption enhancer and nutrient repartitioner. Astragin is capable of increasing absorption, and thus the effectiveness, of all ingredients in UNSTOPPABLE™.

COCOA-DROL™
Cocoa is extremely rich in various alkaloids and flavonoids. Several of which are extremely potent Beta2-adrenoceptors. Our exclusive Cocoa-Drol™ not only stimulates fat burning, but it actually increases muscle building. Much like the famed Clenbuterol, only natural and side effect free! Cocoa-Drol will give users a tremendous rock hard pump, whilst promoting lean dry muscle mass and best of all its jitter free!

It is the synergy between all ingredients what truly sets UNSTOPPABLE™ apart. Every single ingredient is at the exact maximum dosage and is working in perfect harmony together with the others. UNSTOPPABLE™ works like no other product you have ever taken. No other pre-workout will provide the same show stopping results which only UNSTOPPABLE™ can.

Gotta say, after all the scandals with unlabelled illegal or 'rediscovered' grey market stimulants, it wouldn't surprise me if they'd found something else to sneak in the product.

That ingredient panel is what is in current formula which is different than discontinued version of Dedicated Unstoppable which is:

Inhalt: 165 g

N?HRWERTE:
Portionsgr??e: 5,3g Pulver (ca.3/4 Messl?ffel)
Portionen je Dose: 30
pro Portion pro 100g
Calorien 0 0
Trimethytglycine Nitrate 1000mg 18181mg
N-Carbamyl Glutamate 1000mg 18181mg
Glycerol Monostearate 1000mg 18181mg
Ampheta-Tea (Chinese White tea extract) 400mg 7273mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 175mg 3182mg
EPO-Drol (Rhodiola Rosea extract) 100mg 1818mg
Calcium Phosphate 100mg 1818mg
Sodium Phosphate 100mg 1818mg
Potassium Phosphate 100mg 1818mg
Higenamine 50mg 909mg
Hordenine 50mg 909mg
Adreno-Pump (Selaginella tamariscina extract) 50mg 909mg
Di-Caffeine Malate 50mg 909mg
Vitamin C 50mg (72% RDA) 909mg (1309% RDA)
Astragin (Astragalus & Panax Notoginseng extract) 50mg 909mg
Cocoa-drol

They kept some ingredients in a new version, but removed ampheta tea, higenamine and hordenine. Wondering what was a magic ingredient, as ampheta tea sounds like amphetamine.

This product definitely had an amphetamine like compound in it.

Look, I?ve worked in the supplement industry for 12 years. I?ve rubbed elbows with top execs and marketing folks, and I can tell you that no industry is more full of shit then the sports supplements industry. One of the greatest tricks ever pulled is convincing the population that ?natural? substances work as well as pharmaceuticals. But the reality is quite the opposite. It simply doesn?t matter how much creatine and green tea extract you chuck down your throat, if you want results, you?ve gotta take the steroids and amphetamines.

Pre workout supplements are notorious for sneaking in amphetamines. I?ve seen it a billion times. Some new company wants to build a brand, so they sneak some amphetamines in their PWO, people rave about it for 6-12 months, then they quietly reformulate it before the feds catch on. Nearly every sports supplement company has built their brand on this tactic. These people are straight lying about what they put in their products, and people have died from their lies.

I?m not opposed to using performance enhancing drugs at all, especially for personal health reasons. But you need to be aware of and educated about what you?re putting in your body, you need to consciously weigh the risks and benefits. Unfortunately, people simply cannot do this when they?re taking mystery substances.

I agree with CFC. There is a long history of unlisted items turning up in these kinds of things. I guess when herbal stuff is added, the bulk of compounds makes identification tricky. There are so many stims in patents going back 80 years so spotting them is next to impossible. On a related note, don't forget that it took 7 years of searching before a German team proved that a CB1 ligand was in the original Spice.

^ yeah, there's so many compounds going in to most preworkout products that even if you were looking, finding something illegal or rare can be challenging. And of course most of the time, nobody is looking as regulatory bodies the world over are pretty weak and almost nobody checks whether the labelled ingredients are actually in the product.

Some new company wants to build a brand, so they sneak some amphetamines in their PWO, people rave about it for 6-12 months, then they quietly reformulate it before the feds catch on. Nearly every sports supplement company has built their brand on this tactic. These people are straight lying about what they put in their products

Nice description, and observably true, I would say, given how many people will rave about product 'x' or product 'y', then complain about them not working later on, and how they're now searching for an equivalent. Success sells and the supplement industry marketplace is possibly the most ruthless out there.

Yup, then you have a company like USPLabs that straight refuse to stop selling their amphetamine-like PWO, and they all go to jail.

I suppose the moral of story is, if you like amphetamines in your PWO, just take a bit of speed or quarter of Adderall with your cup of coffee. Same thing, and it?s far less expensive.

lmaooo i came in here looking to learn a lil bit about how to gain a little more muscle cause i just use adderall for energy just one or 2 orally but this is some sciencey shit right here and i am way to baked rn to comprehend any of this lmao