• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

whats the best none fizzy drinking to chase down codeine cough mixture

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I got a bottle of CODEINE linctus but last time I took it it got stuck in my throat and didnt kick in for ages so I just wanted to know if anyone knows a good brand that aint fizzy because I got bad teeth at the moment so avoiding the fizzy drinks kind of a trivial question I know.

Btw i got oasis citric fruit because it was acidic it went pretty well this may seem trivial and pointless but without a drink (especially if you are sitting down) it can be hard to find its way down atleast in my experience also I left my linctus on the radiator by accident but the heat seemed to make it more watery and less thick if that makes sense which helped also to get it down I might try and put another cheeky order in i forgot how much I love codeine linctus although I think I need more than one bottle now for a proper sesh

It’s kinda odd and nobody I know has tried it but I’ve mixed codeine-promethazine syrup with Cran-Grape juice. I thought it was good but that’s just me. I also personally like to mix the measured dosage in with the beverage rather than chasing it down with it but to each their own.