• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Mom of 'Atom Bomb' Accused of Using Car She Gave Birth in for Meth Operation

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
GASTONIA, N.C. -- A woman who gave birth to Gaston County's first baby of 2019 is accused of running a meth operation out of the same car she gave birth in.

Jessica Dawn Killian was arrested on charges pertaining to the possession and distribution of methamphetamine, as well as maintaining a vehicle for the storage of a controlled substance.

Three weeks prior, Killian was a passenger in the same vehicle, where she gave birth to her baby, named Atom Bomb Sain, as her boyfriend drove to the hospital.

As of now, there is no information as to who has custody over Killian's child.

jessicadawnkillianjpg

Source: https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nc/ch...e-birth-to-first-nc-baby-in-car-used-for-meth

" maintaining a vehicle for the storage of a controlled substance."

How do you get out of this bull shit charge. No I picked up rotisserie chicken and many other necessary goods with it. What shit.

She should claim that vehicle is a mobile baby delivery site.

Last edited by a moderator:
" maintaining a vehicle for the storage of a controlled substance."

How do you get out of this bull shit charge. No I picked up rotisserie chicken and many other necessary goods with it. What shit.

It was a mobile meth lab, you get a similar charge for making meth in a house.

I can see that kid being told to stop being a smart ass by the teachers when they ask for his name.

My experience with southern America and meth laws, is that the only way you catch that charge is if you're cooking in the car.

I remember reading an article about how giving kids ridiculous and cruel names was outlawed in New Zealand (?) because it became a kind of craze. IIRC the court case mentioned that somebody had named their kid "number 9 bus stop".

Straight up abuse.

Lol.... wtf

I've got a couple cousins with some pretty damn stupid names..... the south.... I'm tellin ya

Anyone else thinking the first name Atom is straight up baller?? they could of left out the 'bomb' part, that kids gunna score with so many geeky science chicks when he's older, providing he doesn't go into the mobile baby delivery business with moms, that's a turn off for sure

Yeah, atom is a pretty cool name lol. Bomb kinda kills it tho.

I remember reading an article about how giving kids ridiculous and cruel names was outlawed in New Zealand (?) because it became a kind of craze. IIRC the court case mentioned that somebody had named their kid "number 9 bus stop".

Straight up abuse.

YES! Who could ever forget Talula Does the Hula From Hawaii ::large exaggerated smiley face::

She eventually got adopted by actual worthy parents and is now at Uni leading a normal life iirc.

I kinda like Atom. But the bomb takes the imagination out of it

Prepare for a world where everyone is on methamphetamine, and we hate the sober. Out with the sober.