• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Weirdo, 35, ?sexually assaulted dying BEAVER while high on crystal meth?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
A MAN who was reportedly found sexually abusing a dying beaver while high on drugs has avoided jail for the bizarre attack.

Richard Delp, a 35-year-old homeless man, was charged with animal cruelty but will not be put behind bars, a court ruled.

NINTCHDBPICT000431345726.jpg

Witness Whitney Nycole said on her Facebook page that she had come across the animal while driving through, Kennewick, Washington.

She initially put the beaver on a towel and dragged him out of the way of traffic before driving home to find a box so she could take him to a local vet.

However, when she returned she found a man lying next to the animal and at first she thought he was helping the creature.

But Nycole quickly realised that the man was partially clothed and had his trousers unzipped, according to the Tri-City Herald.

It is not known if the beaver was alive while being abused but by the time the police arrived it was already dead.

Nycole also confirmed the beaver was dead.

Cops arrested Richard Delp, 35, at the scene and was charged with animal cruelty as well as methamphetamine possession.

The homeless man was then held at Benton County jail without bail.

Whitney was shocked when she discovered what the man was doing

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8245951/man-sexually-assaulted-beaver-crystal-meth-avoids-jail/

Wow, I know meth can make people super horny and depraved but that's just so fucked up. Let the damn beaver die in peace without getting raped by another species you sick fuck.

How does someone comment on this. This person was so strung out on meth they allegedly tried to rape a road kill beaver. I'm calling BS. Does not compute.

-----

Shit he admitted to this insanity.. I stand corrected. Sometimes I forget I'm on earth.

Last edited by a moderator: