Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Oxycodone Hydrochloride + Weed - 40mg - This is why I do drugs

AlextheKing

Bluelighter
Last night I indulged 8 of my 5mg Oxy pills. I normally don't like oxy as it makes me nauseous easily and I usually throw up if I eat, and I love to eat when I'm high so thats a no no. I took all 8 at once, they were the kind that are very small circles, say 05 52 M are the imprints, and then I started to feel them come on around 45 minutes later. Another 30 minutes passed and they were starting to feel stronger, so I decided to use my gravity bong and smoke some weed, that always intensifies the experience for me. At this point I'm on the phone slurring my words so I know I'm feeling pretty good lol.

For me one of the main things I love about opiates is the ear fluttering. I love closing my eyes and just letting the feeling of bliss and euphoria rush throughout my whole body and flutter throughout my ears. It's amazing. I was also coming down with some sort of flu, and this combo made my sore throat better and my aching body feel better. I will wait probably 4 days until I dose again, until the weekend, I don't want to form a dependence, and also, I don't have the biggest stash in the world by any means so I need to ration my precious bundles of joy haha.

Anyone else love the combo of opiates and weed? Some people say the weed ruins or overpowers the opiate but I think they blend very well...

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_oxycodone
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, back when I used to do opiates, I loved combining them with weed, too. The thing they really don't combine with very well is alcohol, to me alcohol ruins the opiate high. But weed goes well with it.

I don't do opiates anymore but I have fond memories of oxy. Be careful with them and don't ever let yourself start doing them more often. Opiate addiction is living hell.

I’ve been cycling / alternating opiates. I’ll take them maybe 2 or 3 times a week and I cycle between tramadol, oxy, and hydro. My thinking was this would lessen the chances of addiction dependence to one of the substances but I also have high doubts about this hypothesis...

It probably helps a little bit but they're all hitting the opioid receptors. Hydro and oxy are pretty much fully cross-tolerant but tramadol is a little different. 2 or 3 times a week is riding the edge, if you find yourself increasing any more than this you will certainly find yourself physically addicted so be very careful. If I were you I'd keep it to no more than twice a week at the maximum to be safe.

That makes sense. I actually have gotten forced in to a break as I have a drug test coming up, I'll be fine for that and then its back to my old ways.

You said alcohol + opiates isn't a fun combo, I've heard others say it is amazing and others say it is very dangerous. Out of curiosity I'll probably have to try it once but if its super dangerous probably not in best interests

I just think it's a bad combo, to me the alcohol destroys the nice qualities of opiates, it just makes it feel sloppy and alcohol-like, rather than opiate-like. Some people seem to like it but when I was addicted to opiates I basically never drank because it ruined the opiate high for me if I did.

I just think it's a bad combo, to me the alcohol destroys the nice qualities of opiates, it just makes it feel sloppy and alcohol-like, rather than opiate-like. Some people seem to like it but when I was addicted to opiates I basically never drank because it ruined the opiate high for me if I did.

Thats how I am too. I LOVE opiates and love weed (just like opiates more though). But I can't mix anything with opiates. Anything that messes with that 'pure' opiate feeling just ruins it too for me. I'd rather just split them up separately. Either get high on weed or just get high on opiates.

What, not even a non- sedating benzos like lorapepam, etizolam, low dose diazepam, clonazepam. Even sedating ones are great!