• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Some male spotting

Full Melt Bubblehash from FreshFrozen Whole Plant Run

Watch the video if this is your first time it might help you out.

Full Melt Bubblehash from FreshFrozen Whole Plant Run

Watch the video if this is your first time it might help you out.

Hell yeah Bubbleman's a beast!

I would also check out @drysiftwizard (http://www.drysiftwizard.com/)

The guys is arguably a dick, but I'll be damned if he doesn't make some good screens and his "10-second" technique, while not perfect, is pretty much all you need for personal use, but if you want to put more time in (cleaner product) you have the screens to do so.

Seems like I'm having some bad luck with this outdoor grow,only one flowering plant and three Hermie's so far and the another few plants to still show there sex. Not sure why the sexing is so far apart. Like I mentioned before this is my first outdoor venture and learning a lot on the way .definitely defirrent from indoor and outdoor is a lot make unpredictable . either way wish me luck and ask any question or advice anything that would help.

Much Love
Your Coffeetonian

what strains are you growing, what is you current daylight time (southern hemisphere I assume)? your summer solstice (longest day) musn't have been that long ago, no? winter solstice here was december 21. some plants just take longer to show than others... yes growing uniform hybrids or clones in an indoor setting is more predictable, but also much more energy and capital intensive.... I'd love to be able to grow a few plants outdoor without being bothered.

but don't worry, all of your plants will show eventually... sometimes plants will show very early (early july, northern hemisphere) others will take until august.

I'm growing a few strains. From Sativa's, indica's and hybrids. Some meant for indoor and most adaptable to outdoor. But so far they have not adapted to outdoor. But lest see. Thus most of the outdoor plants are behind or turning to straight hermie's.. So I'm very unhappy.