European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Western Balkan Thread

zagor11

Bluelighter
If you live in W.Balkans or are from there and like to discuss anything that's Ex-YU related do it here. My fav. topic is politics....

Last edited:
I have become a big fan of Serbia thanks to Galenika and Hemofarm! Welcome to EADD!

There used be an English guy who posted here who lived in Belgrade.

Also may I ask how old you are, roughly will do.

Oh God I laughed at this, how the hell do you know who Arkan is I have to wonder?
Then again I bet you may be thinking the same thing ;)

Anyone seen where I left my baby tiger?
"You don't defend Serbia in a pub" - Željko Ražnatović

Oh God I laughed at this, how the hell do you know who Arkan is I have to wonder?
Then again I bet you may be thinking the same thing ;)

Anyone seen where I left my baby tiger?
"You don't defend Serbia in a pub" - Željko Ražnatović

When I was 14 I used to buy Soldier of Fortune, they had loads of articles on the Yugoslav conflict and Arkan featured a few times in it with his tiger. Not in a good light though.
He's been mentioned loads of times after the war, him and his missus till he got shot.

Around the Balkans in 20 days worth a watch this.

lepa sela lepa gore

When I was 14 I used to buy Soldier of Fortune, they had loads of articles on the Yugoslav conflict and Arkan featured a few times in it with his tiger. Not in a good light though.
He's been mentioned loads of times after the war, him and his missus till he got shot.

Around the Balkans in 20 days worth a watch this.

lepa sela lepa gore

Just about to check that link, thanks for the tip.

I came across him via someone I got to know online that lives over there now & runs a few groups that I shall not name.
He was a bit of a shady guy really (Arkan) & his wifes music sucks imho but "Arkans Tigers song" is quite catchy I have to admit & I am quite partial after a few drinks to sing along, I guess it is a good thing nobody else in the street or around me understands what the lyrics are saying & the history behind the guy.

That is by Vice!!!!

I've just asked someone I know for permission for access to a film (s)he has online that shows Arkan is a better light you could say, when they have got back to me I'll pm you the web address for it if you are interested? Bez Sažaljenja ;)

I dare betting he-she is Serbian, it's like the negative comments on the vice video are made mostly by Serbs.

You can always hit me up with the video if you like and ask them what they think about the film I mentioned earlier I'm curious.

You kinda get the Serbian point of view when you look at wwII even though it's not an excuse for Sebrenica(sp).