• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Suggestions for festival without rolling?

Espiritus

Bluelighter
I'm going to Ultra Miami this year and don't want to roll or drink much alcohol (mainly to avoid going to the potties too much). A festival that size is hard to handle without some energy source. Any suggestions? I just worry I'll get tired and achy. I'm an introvert and get easily tired and overstimulated. Molly helps me handle a festival a lot better but I'm trying to take a long break from it

Thanks!

Coke/adderall never hurt and I love them a lot more combined with 2CB. LSD is my other go-to with the visuals. GHB and ambien are also fun but I always like them combined with stims.

The coke + 2CB combo is probably my favorite next to LSD/MDMA as it gives you a quasi feeling of rolling with good visuals, some wavy-ness up/down like rolling, and actually has a sort of empathogen feel to it

Coke/adderall never hurt and I love them a lot more combined with 2CB.

Though I haven't tried it, I can see the logic with Adderall, but isn't Coke's high way too short acting and downer-inducing? How do you make the high of the coke last long enough and avoid the downer without constant redosing?

Last edited:
Though I haven't tried it, I can see the logic with Adderall, but isn't Coke's high way too short acting and downer-inducing? How do you make the high of the coke last long enough and avoid the downer without constant redosing?

Ive never gotten that type of feel from good coke (talking off of a kilo, not cut stuff from typical street markets). Ill usually bump 2-3x in a night with that combo depending on how fucked up I want to be but the shows I go to are generally 2 hours or so which means 2 bumps is usually plenty depending on size