• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug(s) you've never had before and want to try?

MDMA does nothing in that aspect, either.

I have few options that "work" and I've basically accepted the shit hole my mind has become.

MDMA has worked on me as an empathogen 1 time. These days i take it and it makes me really stoned or just puts me straight to sleep. Makes me about as tired as heroin, but i can actually slee on it lol

^ Agreed

I would especially like some pure DMT solution- for IV experimentation purposes ;)

midazolam
triazolam
flunitrazepam
brotizolam
temazepam
nimetazepam
fludiazepam
flutemazepam
fonazepam
phenazolam
all of the good barbs
propofol
xenon
pro-lad, pargy-lad (basically all the active r6 subbed lysergamides, all active r6 + r1 subbed lysergamides, all active r6 + r2/3 subbed lysergamides, all active r6+r1+r2/r3 subbed lysergamides)
dmt again (I tried it but I had tolerance from a trip few days ago + took benzos the same day + the dose was quite low + it was mixed with 5-meo-dmt which I don't like so it was close to inactive)
hot-7
25b-nboh
6-mapb
3f-pvp
all the possible active ach dissos (3-ho-pcpy, 2'oxo-pcpr, too many to list and all their isometrically pure versopms)
met
meth (and dmeth)
crack
mda
d threo eph (the one sold was d/l threo since separating the isomers is a bit expensive, + what do you do with the worst one
4f-iph
pynazolam
pure cocaine and not the garbage sold as cocaine on the street
all the good cocaine analogs
2c-ef
dom
2c-c-fly
tcc-2
all the 4-subbed and unsubbed tryptamines I haven't yet tried
5-meo-met
pharma ghb
baclofen
ondansetron (technically not a drug but with psys to prevent nausea
superdrol
anadrol
npp
dihydroboldenone
trestolone
dimethylnandrolone
hgh
a working myostatin/folistatin blocker
the old school sedatives (for example the one that melts plastic and has to be stored in glass vials)
methaqualone
mescaline
4-thiomescaline
mmda2 (the one with the dreams)
4-methyl-pregabalin

and probably many more that I forgot to list

Last edited:
It's liquid in freebase form. I imagine it could still be vaped, but I've never heard of it being done. I personally find taking d-amph by any ROA other than oral increases the unpleasant side effects.

Thanks, it definitely doesn?t seem like something worth actively searching for, but if I did I?d probably try to vape/smoke it just to report the effects. Yeah when I snort (or otherwise consume this substance) rather than just eating the pills I get more jittery and a more abrupt crash.

I?ve had d-amphetamine by pretty much every ROA, except for plugging (never used any substance that way and probably never will but that?s just me. I?ve eaten the pills (extended and immediate release), snorted it, dissolved it under my tongue (sublingual), parachuted it and even tried crushing it up and rubbing it on my gums. Sublingual was my favorite besides eating the pills (I do enjoy snorting it now and then for that rush.) i also haven?t IV?d it because I?m trying to avoid needles (but I heard if you get the powder out of the wax coating you get a hell of a rush, so if I ever start shooting up again I?d probably try it after thoroughly extracting the our d-amp). What ways have you tried?

Also kind been curious about trying LSA (HBWR or morning glory seeds.) At least until I can find some damn acid. Been worried cause of the horrible trip reports (I?ve done DPH and Jimson weed do I know I can handle the trip but I?m not sure if it?s worth it). It?s been years ago but I tried a tiny amount once but not even really enough to tell. Is it unpleasant, extremely underwhelming, or...?

midazolam
triazolam
flunitrazepam
brotizolam
temazepam
nimetazepam
fludiazepam
flutemazepam
fonazepam
phenazolam
all of the good barbs
propofol
xenon
pro-lad, pargy-lad (basically all the active r6 subbed lysergamides, all active r6 + r1 subbed lysergamides, all active r6 + r2/3 subbed lysergamides, all active r6+r1+r2/r3 subbed lysergamides)
dmt again (I tried it but I had tolerance from a trip few days ago + took benzos the same day + the dose was quite low + it was mixed with 5-meo-dmt which I don't like so it was close to inactive)
hot-7
25b-nboh
6-mapb
3f-pvp
all the possible active ach dissos (3-ho-pcpy, 2'oxo-pcpr, too many to list and all their isometrically pure versopms)
met
meth (and dmeth)
crack
mda
d threo eph (the one sold was d/l threo since separating the isomers is a bit expensive, + what do you do with the worst one
4f-iph
pynazolam
pure cocaine and not the garbage sold as cocaine on the street
all the good cocaine analogs
2c-ef
dom
2c-c-fly
tcc-2
all the 4-subbed and unsubbed tryptamines I haven't yet tried
5-meo-met
pharma ghb
baclofen
ondansetron (technically not a drug but with psys to prevent nausea
superdrol
anadrol
npp
dihydroboldenone
trestolone
dimethylnandrolone
hgh
a working myostatin/folistatin blocker
the old school sedatives (for example the one that melts plastic and has to be stored in glass vials)
methaqualone
mescaline
4-thiomescaline
mmda2 (the one with the dreams)
4-methyl-pregabalin

and probably many more that I forgot to list

The quote took up so much space I felt it warranted a separate post from my other (hope that’s ok)

I was actually lucky enough recently to get a short term script for triazolam and it didn’t disappoint. My tolerance to temazepam was so high at the time I took something like 145mg at once and i didn’t even yawn but a day or two later when I got the triazolam I took 125micrograms and was out cold in 15mins.

Also when you mention the “old school sedatives” does that include chloral hydrate? It’s a pretty nice old school downer. I’ve had it in low doses and it’s not really easy to compare to anything felt kinda like a few shots of whiskey (with a bit less coordination loss of alcohol) + a very very slight codeine like warmth and maybe a little like Valium; for me it also always had a slight ether like undertone, slightly dissociative but just body high and much less confusion.) It’s an odd one I’d like to try some more but with it becoming more rare I don’t think I’ll get the chance. Only barb I’ve ever tried was the weak one I’m to lazy to spell the name of in Fioricet, it was nice but not amazing.

I've tried a variety of psychedelics but I'm most curious to try GHB, Ketamine, and multiple opioids and benzodiazepines. I really like mixing downers and psychs; alcohol is an easy substitute but is more unpredictable and moreish imo.

>Also when you mention the “old school sedatives” does that include chloral hydrate?
Yes and whichever one has to be stored in glass and injected using glass syringes because it melts plastic.

Dying to try ketamine and I wish it were possible to get your hands on mescaline....considered doing an extraction, but my boyfriend's worried about that particular science experiment...

>Also when you mention the “old school sedatives” does that include chloral hydrate?
Yes and whichever one has to be stored in glass and injected using glass syringes because it melts plastic.

Hmmm can't think of what that is? And it has to be or is often injected?

I've tried chloral hydrate & wasn't too impressed but then I don't like downers (at BEST I find them neutral, useful for functional/medicinal purposes). I think CC's description is pretty decent though. I also find triazolam excellent for sleep, above all others. I find barbiturates (only had phenobarbital & butalbarbital, in Fiorinal w/ codeine in my case - also in Fioricet) pretty decent - they work well without side effects.

Coca leaf
LSD
Opium .. tried this once but it didnt work..just made me 'queesy in the tummy';)

2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-dimethylamphetamine

2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-dimethylmethamphetamine

aka Ganesha and Beatrice, respectively.

The latter must be truly lovely.

I get shivers just thinking about it sometimes. Had the worst trip of my life about 10 years ago, went 150% schizophrenic lunatic. Probably because it was one of my first times trying acid and I took 3 strong gel tabs WHILE doing cocaine. Horrible mixture, never try it. Still afraid of LSD to this day. But shrooms, no problem, can take a quarter and have awesome trips. Kinda strange, but they are very different drugs IMO.

Honestly, mescaline, a decent barbiturate, LSD, dabs, proper opium, pure MDMA (no "x pills"), qat, loprazolam, and that's about all. Not for a few years at least though. Gotta recover and stay level for a while before I even think about any of this.

I'd list some powerful stimulants but I'd like them too much.