• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug(s) you've never had before and want to try?

For me: provigil, 4-methylaminorex, Ganesha, most of the 2c-‘s and a lot of the drugs in PIHKAL. Oh where are my manors? SECOBARBITAL or PENTOBARBITAL, for the love of GOD.

I've always wanted to try methamphetamine, but unfortunately (fortunately) it's still not common in the UK.

A breakthrough dose of DMT is also on my bucket list.

Also mescaline.

Finally, there's a 'Brompton cocktail':
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brompton_cocktail

Everything else ive either done or am not particularly interested in.

Oh a huge dose of DMT is totally crazy. Most don’t like it.

I used methamphetamine rather heavily for a while. Your world would look like shit if there was a local meth trend. Just take a vacation to America lol.

Mescaline it's about the only psychedelic I've never done and would like to try it at least once and I will get to once me and my wife take our trip to her reservation. I like opiates but my problem is stimulants I've had every pain killier you can imagine. From codiene to opana. Just out of curiosity I would like to try heroin because like other strong opiates I feel like I'd enjoy it but would have a problem with it. It's just not around where I live. I've only encountered it once my whole life in a city hours away from my small town but I was too hooked to meth at the time to even be interested the only thing I wanted was more meth and one chick that shot heroin just happened to be in the dope house we were all smoking up in at the time. Other than that it's like it's not around.

Tons of (classical) psychedelics. I really missed out on most of the 2Cs and am kicking myself for not hoarding them when I had the chance. In particular, 2C-B, -C, -D, and -E are on my list. I'd also like to try DOM, DOB, and DOI. I tend to respond to phenethylamines more than tryptamines, don't know why, which makes it more the shame for me that they've mostly been banned in North America and are now much harder to find. Judging from the descriptions I've read, if any one phenethylamine were to magically land in my lap I think I'd like 2C-D or DOM the best. DMT and 5-MeO-DMT I'm curious about but don't think I'm quite ready for yet. And 5-MeO-DiPT is another one I missed out on before it got banned (even had opportunity to try some after the ban and slept on . It doesn't sound great but it would complete my 5-MeO collection.

Ketamine's the other main one that I haven't gotten around to seriously looking for yet. And there are a few other dissociative RCs, some of which aren't on the market anymore (3-MeO-2'-oxo-PCM), some of which never got made (3-MeO-PCM, PCM), that I'm curious about, mostly for SAR reasons.

Ketamine's the other main one that I haven't gotten around to seriously looking for yet. And there are a few other dissociative RCs, some of which aren't on the market anymore (3-MeO-2'-oxo-PCM), some of which never got made (3-MeO-PCM, PCM), that I'm curious about, mostly for SAR reasons.

Ketamine is probably the single habit forming drug I’d reccomend someone try if they havent already. By far my favorite drug. I wouldnt classify it as my doc but its definitely the substance i have had the best experiences on. Super interactive, lots of fun, feels goodman.

Ketamine is probably the single habit forming drug I’d reccomend someone try if they havent already. By far my favorite drug. I wouldnt classify it as my doc but its definitely the substance i have had the best experiences on. Super interactive, lots of fun, feels goodman.

I mean, I basically love every other arylcylohexylamine dissociative that I've tried, so I figure I am also gonna love the Rolls Royce of arylcyclohexylamines.

None, except for maybe San Pedro cactus or mescaline, provided it does not induce vomiting. I am done experimenting and using drugs. I do not regret my experiences but I have no desire to use any research chemicals.

I know how you feel, I'm at the same point. I tried San Pedro & just vomited like crazy. :/

My To-Do List:

Hydrocodone
Hydromorphone
Oxymorphone
Acetyl-Fentanyl
Butyr-Fentanyl
Pethidine
Zolpidem
Zalepon
Adinazolam
Bentazepam
Brotizolam
Medazalam
Cinazepam
Flunitrazepam
Clozopate
Clobazam
Camazepam
Estazolam
Fluclotizolam
Flunitrazolam
Triazolam
Halazolam
Ketazolam
Oxazepam
GHB [done GBL - not sure of difference?]
LSD
Chloroform
Ether
Adderall
Dexamphetamine
Quualudes

That's off the top of my head

@FairNymph- I take it that was tea? If your capable I suggest doing an extraction, or if you do make tea again place it in the fridge to allow a lot of the fats/garbage to settle out. That greatly reduces nausea.

It?s weird, I?m typically a puker but I?ve never barfed from San Pedro tea alone.. Neither has anyone I?ve shared with. I?ve thought maybe it?s the way it?s made..

Mescaline is a drug that takes patience and persistence but once you get a taste you?ll never wanna let it go.

-GC

a-pihp... yes, a-pvp was destructive and had my eyes scanning the carpet for crumbs for 2 weeks after it was gone(i didn't comb the carpet, i can control that, but my eyes would dart around) but it was incredible for producing paintings and sculpture. A-php, much less so. just a quick fix that smelled like gym socks. but i hear a-pihp is in the same arena as the other 2, where as all the other analogs were crap. The key is not to get them often, cuz if theyre around, we're gonna use them

Also, DPT, which i have tried, and loved. it's just been a long time and i'm over due... and mxe, my teacher, my sadistic soul mate...

a-pihp... yes, a-pvp was destructive and had my eyes scanning the carpet for crumbs for 2 weeks after it was gone(i didn't comb the carpet, i can control that, but my eyes would dart around) but it was incredible for producing paintings and sculpture. A-php, much less so. just a quick fix that smelled like gym socks. but i hear a-pihp is in the same arena as the other 2, where as all the other analogs were crap. The key is not to get them often, cuz if theyre around, we're gonna use them

Also, DPT, which i have tried, and loved. it's just been a long time and i'm over due... and mxe, my teacher, my sadistic soul mate...

As a big fan of mdpv, apvp and aphp, I'm really interested in trying both apihp and 3f-a-pvp since both are suppose to be pretty good. Stims are a rare treat for me these days so it probably won't be anytime soon, though.

@FairNymph- I take it that was tea? If your capable I suggest doing an extraction, or if you do make tea again place it in the fridge to allow a lot of the fats/garbage to settle out. That greatly reduces nausea.

It?s weird, I?m typically a puker but I?ve never barfed from San Pedro tea alone.. Neither has anyone I?ve shared with. I?ve thought maybe it?s the way it?s made..

Mescaline is a drug that takes patience and persistence but once you get a taste you?ll never wanna let it go.

-GC

No, it was just pureed. No attempt at extraction. This was back in 2003.

I had a few peyote but they mysteriously disappeared - pretty sure my first BF took them.

Ahh.. Yea pur?ed is a sure fire puke fest. You can get a good potency tea from slicing and brewing tea that way. Mescaline appears to potentially be produced to ward off predators and it?s my theory that when chopped up and brewed it leaches out the Mescaline as the plant attempts to defend itself. After brewing for awhile the green layer under the skin with highest alkaloid content will go white like the rest, that?s a sign you?ve pulled it all. (That can take days of brewing though.). A 1-2hr brew will do, but 12-24hr is better.

Also I?ve found cactus is better when I grow myself and take freshly grown tops that are green and tender. These seem much more potent, likely due to the multiple stresses on the plant inducing more alkaloids to be produced.

That?s sad those Peyote got stolen, he probably had a horrible experience as a result of its any consolation ;)

-GC

I really hope so, he had bipolar type II but was on tons of meds that blunted the effects of psychedelics, so it was probably just wasted. He bought it, but I was annoyed bc it was enough for us both & I transported via my secure feminine storage, which wasn't very comfortable. Thanks for the tips but I think I'll wait until I get proper extracted mescaline or peyote. Not sure I'm interested in trying it at this point as I absolutely despise GI side effects & get them really badly from most psychedelics. The only one I tolerate well & enjoy is LSD.

No, it was just pureed. No attempt at extraction. This was back in 2003.

I had a few peyote but they mysteriously disappeared - pretty sure my first BF took them.

That's a lot of negative karma for one psychedelic trip, considering you can eat a lot of 2c-_ and other mescaline-like PEA's in ones' lifetime...

You must have a soul of gold fairy!

I'd already tried 2cb & 2ct7 by that point & had other 2cs, DO_s etc on hand. Had really bad GI issues with both so no more interest in trying similar drugs. Though I kept some DOI in case I ever change my mind - that DO_ seems most promising.

But I don't really get your karma point? Though I'd guess I was a truly awful person in my previous life/lives based on how much shit has happened to me. Are you operating on a reverse interpretation of karma or something?

I'm past to point in my life of wanting to try new substances I would still like to give pcp a go. It'd be nice to get my hand on some freebase crystals. From what I hear these it is mainly just sold as dipped cigs/joints or sprayed on herbs. I almost acquired some once before but it fell through.