• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug(s) you've never had before and want to try?

SukitheGreat

Greenlighter
Title is simple, really. What drugs you've never tried yet that you are curious about experimenting with one day in the future? And why?

I've never had acid or ecstasy but I've always been super curious about them. I read and heard such crazy stories about people tripping on them. I read where one girl said she was tripping for a whole day after having some acid.

Another thing I've never really done is snort pills, preferably uppers like Ritalin, etc. I heard snorting pills can have better affects than orally taking them? Or does it depend?

Sorry if this topic has been posted before.

I’ve also wanted to try LSD really bad and haven’t got my hands on any yet. I would also like to try DMT and mescaline if ever given the opportunity. MDA also sounds really fun. That’s just a few I still wanna try.

You said you’d like to try snorting some type of stimulant pills. I’ve tried about every form of RX uppers (pretty much all the more popular ones like different formulations of methylphenidate + Adderall, Adderall XR, Dextrostat and Dexedrine Spansules.) If you’re wanting to to try them Ritalin (methylphenidate) is OK, Adderall (amphetamine salts which is a mix of dextroamphetamine and levoamphetamine) which can be fun but can also make you extremely jittery and my personal favorite Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) very euphoric and has a fairly smooth high. If you want something to snort avoid Vyvanse (lisdexamphetamine) some people will try to tell you that you can snort then but you can’t, I’ve even heard people saying stuff like “you can snort it after microwaving it X amount of seconds” which is definitely not true.. In most cases when you snort pills they kick in a lot faster and hit pretty much all at once but the high doesn’t last as long

I've always wanted to try methamphetamine, but unfortunately (fortunately) it's still not common in the UK.

A breakthrough dose of DMT is also on my bucket list.

Also mescaline.

Finally, there's a 'Brompton cocktail':
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brompton_cocktail

Everything else ive either done or am not particularly interested in.

Brompton... The OG speedball. I?ve taken that medication before lol.

I feel fairly blessed to have tried most everything talked about thus far. But drugs I want to try still are...

4-MAR - A drug that is supposed to be the speediness of meth, the empathy/smoothness of MDXX and the intellectual ability of LSD. What?s not to love?? Oh ya.. Pulmonary hypertension ain?t fun but I also wouldn?t be eating the shit daily neither..

Synthetic Mescaline - I?ve heard it can be quite different from Mescaline extracted from Cacti that contains other alkaloids. Most prefer the natural alkaloids but I?m still curious..

Azurescens Mushrooms - Most potent mushrooms out there, I?ve eaten other potent wood lovers and much enjoyed them over cubensis. Out of the list, these I want the most and are also the most likely to be tried by me in the future. (I hunt mushrooms and have gotten fairly competent with the skill, now to make the drive lol.)

MDEA - Out of curiosity.. I?d probably wind up mixing it with MDMA in time.

MDOH - Again our of curiosity.. I?m positive at least a few of us have eaten this unknowingly over the years as MDA or MDXX.

MBDB - Can you all tell I like rare empathogens?

6-APB - 5-MAPB is dear to my heart, I can only imagine on this one.

GHB - Here?s a more common one I?d love to try, weirdly it?s just never been around. Someday though, I like Phenibut and when comparing GHB to Phenibut it?s like comparing heroin to Suboxone from what I hear..

-GC

Ive had a lot of fun with the less-hard drugs, but I really want to get in to the stronger psychedelics, mainly: DMT, DPT, good quality shrooms, Ketamine, and mescaline. Ive actually never tried coke, waiting for the right situation honestly, I know that will be fun.

Other than that I would like to try morphine, probably not meth or heroin for the foreseeable future however...

Brompton... The OG speedball. I?ve taken that medication before lol.

I feel fairly blessed to have tried most everything talked about thus far. But drugs I want to try still are...

4-MAR - A drug that is supposed to be the speediness of meth, the empathy/smoothness of MDXX and the intellectual ability of LSD. What?s not to love?? Oh ya.. Pulmonary hypertension ain?t fun but I also wouldn?t be eating the shit daily neither..

Synthetic Mescaline - I?ve heard it can be quite different from Mescaline extracted from Cacti that contains other alkaloids. Most prefer the natural alkaloids but I?m still curious..

Azurescens Mushrooms - Most potent mushrooms out there, I?ve eaten other potent wood lovers and much enjoyed them over cubensis. Out of the list, these I want the most and are also the most likely to be tried by me in the future. (I hunt mushrooms and have gotten fairly competent with the skill, now to make the drive lol.)

MDEA - Out of curiosity.. I?d probably wind up mixing it with MDMA in time.

MDOH - Again our of curiosity.. I?m positive at least a few of us have eaten this unknowingly over the years as MDA or MDXX.

MBDB - Can you all tell I like rare empathogens?

6-APB - 5-MAPB is dear to my heart, I can only imagine on this one.

GHB - Here?s a more common one I?d love to try, weirdly it?s just never been around. Someday though, I like Phenibut and when comparing GHB to Phenibut it?s like comparing heroin to Suboxone from what I hear..

-GC

Oh yes, 4-MAR. That was known as 'ICE' before methamphetamine stole it's crown, IIRC. Would definitely like to give that a go.

As for GHB, I very wasn't impressed myself, but YMMV. I believe that GBL is far superior, but not tried it.

6-APB - wonderful drug. Far better than the MehDMA available today. However, I would love to try 5-MAPB.

Can't believe I failed to mention the "tan" MDPV and preban 4-MMC. These are both high on my list of things I'll probably never get to experience.

But you've had a Brompton cocktail..? Bastard....

@FUBAR - Yea the Brompton Cocktail was my average Friday night growing up haha. Just fucking around though, never actually tried it. But have mixed together high purity cocaine, heroin and alcohol on occasion so I?ve tried the ?generic? at home version.

I remember reading a lot about ?tan MDPV? and how superior it was to the more pure white Peevs. I?d never tried any MDPV before but the topic fascinated me as I found a correlation between that and our MDMA issue..

I?ve come to realize never to judge a drug by a single batch, I?ve found certain drugs can vary night n day difference from one batch to the next.

5-MAPB was similar in its peak. There were bad batches giving it a bad name.. I know this because I bought and experimented with various batches. For those that had tried the ?good? stuff there was just this absolute need to tell others just how great it was. (Anyone remember KOB? King of Beans? Lol dude wouldn?t let it go..)

So how exactly was the tan MDPV different for you?

-GC

Last edited:
4-MAR can be really hit or miss. And I love stims, MDMA & LSD. However, there are multiple stereoisomers of 4-MAR depending on how it's made. I've had 2 definitely different sorts & one really sucked, but the other was fun. NOTHING beats meth for stims IMO, though IV coke is fun - just not worth it.

I've tried many things, nearly everything I'm interested in. But I really want to try DMT (suitable for IV bc smoking doesn't work reliably for me), amineptine, quaaludes, midazolam, Demerol/meperidine & oxymorphone (mostly for pain). But honestly I'm okay if I never try any of them. I used to want to try PCP bc I love ketamine, but after seeing my late husband on it a couple times it terrifies me.

Last edited:
Ayahuasca
Bufo Alvarius Venom
Coca Leaf
Iboga
Lophophora Williamsii (Peyote, and though i have a small collection, I don’t want to eat them until they flower and seed, so it could be 10 years before it happens, in the meantime, i can get my mescaline from Trichocereus.
Kratom Fresh Leaf Chewed
Mitragyna Hirsuita
Psilocybe Caerulescens
Psylocybe Zapatecorum
Psilocybe Mexicana
Psilocybe Ovoidiocystidiata
Psilocybe Azurescens
Psilocybe Baeocystidiata
Salvia Divinorum Fresh Leaves, Chewed
Trichocereus Bridgesii var. “Chemical Shaman’s Dick”
4-MAR sounds pretty interesting, even though I lost interest in amphetamine type drugs, cant handle the side effects of anything other than cocaine, and I can’t use it without a depressant or opiate.

Title is simple, really. What drugs you've never tried yet that you are curious about experimenting with one day in the future? And why?

I've never had acid or ecstasy but I've always been super curious about them. I read and heard such crazy stories about people tripping on them. I read where one girl said she was tripping for a whole day after having some acid.

Another thing I've never really done is snort pills, preferably uppers like Ritalin, etc. I heard snorting pills can have better affects than orally taking them? Or does it depend?

Sorry if this topic has been posted before.
Take it from me, you don't want to go there. Snorting uppers can lead to addictive personality, Vitamin R is nothing to play with, and in putting it up your nose, you won't get all of the drug. Taking it is the best way

As crazy as it is to admit: crack. I've gone down the rabbit hole with all sorts of stimulants just never with crack.

After all my heavy/crazy binges vaporizing stuff like MDPV and aPVP I can't help but be curious what the rush of crack feels like.

Probably won't ever try it but I am damn curious.