• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug(s) you've never had before and want to try?

I'd already tried 2cb & 2ct7 by that point & had other 2cs, DO_s etc on hand. Had really bad GI issues with both so no more interest in trying similar drugs. Though I kept some DOI in case I ever change my mind - that DO_ seems most promising.

But I don't really get your karma point? Though I'd guess I was a truly awful person in my previous life/lives based on how much shit has happened to me. Are you operating on a reverse interpretation of karma or something?

No I mean like you let it go so easily. I often hold grudges/resentments, working on that.

Never got to try b or t7; I definitely would avoid the latter. Did you like it?

Ketamine is probably the single habit forming drug I’d reccomend someone try if they havent already. By far my favorite drug. I wouldnt classify it as my doc but its definitely the substance i have had the best experiences on. Super interactive, lots of fun, feels goodman.

Ketamine is definitely worth trying but as it is habit forming I’d just say trying 2-3 or so lower doses to get a feel for the substance and working up to at least one K-hole trip.

I loved K the for awhile (just jumped right into the K hole either first or second trip and loved it) just wanted it to last longer. Believe it or not I actually got to where I prefer high dose DXM to ketamine (I know most of you will think I’m crazy.) Not sure if it’s because K got me into s little trouble, DXM’s longer lasting high, the amazing afterglow or what but I truly do. I went through 25-35 or so grams of K in 4-5months which is probably what got me sick of it.

Back on topic isn’t there a form of d-amphetamine that can be smoked/free based? If so I definitely wouldn’t mind trying it (wish the d-amphetamine in Dexedrine could be.)

4 FA
4 FMA
4 MAR
Dexedrine
Methamphetamine
TMA family
MDA
5 APB
6 APB
2c b nBOME

No I mean like you let it go so easily. I often hold grudges/resentments, working on that.

Never got to try b or t7; I definitely would avoid the latter. Did you like it?

Ahh. Yes, I'm very forgiving, to my detriment (except in regards to forgiving myself; I'm not as good at that). I tend to think it's mostly a good thing bc from what I've observed, holding onto anger/grudges is, as someone once wisely put it, like poisoning yourself & expecting the other person to die. It certainly doesn't seem to benefit the grudge holders, but I don't think they can help it. It seems to be a strongly ingrained personality trait, much like optimism/pessimism.

I didn't like either of the 2cs due to body load, but I had the most intense visuals I've ever experienced from a psychedelic drug on IV 2ct7. I am very hardheaded in regards to visuals so it was worth the experience, but I won't do it again. I was extremely disappointed by 2cb - it in no way met my expectations. I have trip reports on both posted here.

I also have a 4-mar trip report, but not long after that I tried a different steroisomer that was MUCH stronger & I basically ODed on (nearly to the point of considering going to the ER, but thankfully there was no apparent damage), & it was by far my worst stimulant experience ever. Which is why I, incorrectly, said it sucks earlier - but it's just that isomer, & possibly just at that dose. I can't remember what I did with the rest of it, annoyingly though I feel like my polydrug loving late husband also didn't care for it. In any case not knowing which isomer out of multiple possibilities you might get makes it potentially dangerous & unless you know how it was synthed & thus which isomer you have, I would advise extreme caution. I took a very small oral dose - though unfortunately weighing it accurately wasn't possible, as due to binders in the pemoline pills used as precursor it was a thick syrup/gel.

Back on topic isn’t there a form of d-amphetamine that can be smoked/free based? If so I definitely wouldn’t mind trying it (wish the d-amphetamine in Dexedrine could be.)

It's liquid in freebase form. I imagine it could still be vaped, but I've never heard of it being done. I personally find taking d-amph by any ROA other than oral increases the unpleasant side effects.

oh my god, you shot it that is so cool. I know I should be using the word "dangerous", because it is, but omg I can only imagine the effects.

Did you write a trip report? I tend to be soft-headed and get tons of visuals but I always shoot for heavy-visual-world when I do psychedelics.

Ketamine is probably the single habit forming drug I’d reccomend someone try if they havent already. By far my favorite drug. I wouldnt classify it as my doc but its definitely the substance i have had the best experiences on. Super interactive, lots of fun, feels goodman.

It does nothing to alleviate my PTSD. May only alleviate depression symptoms for a mere day or two afterward for me but I do NOT like the effects of ketamine.

Yea I feel Ketamines anti-depressant qualities have been over exaggerated at times.. It does have that ability but I find psychedelics like DMT and Mescaline to be much better at this.

-GC

Aww, thanks. But you don't like k?! I'm not sure we can be friends...jk :)

Yea I feel Ketamines anti-depressant qualities have been over exaggerated at times.. It does have that ability but I find psychedelics like DMT and Mescaline to be much better at this.

-GC

Agreed, I used it repeatedly during my worst depressive episode without any noticeable benefits to my mental state. It's a very neutral drug IMO & best combined with stims/PEA-psychs.

Agreed, I used it repeatedly during my worst depressive episode without any noticeable benefits to my mental state. It's a very neutral drug IMO & best combined with stims/PEA-psychs.

You guys make me feel lucky, if I do one k-hole dose and manage to not redose for a week, I am cleared from depression for a few days, usually about a week.

-GC

110% agreed.

Ketamine, s-ketamine nasal or IM or IV will only alleviate my depression for maybe 1-2 days tops personally. I also distaste the effects and flavor of the drug.

I've often wondered why it doesn't 'work for me'.

Well I guess there are all kinds of antidepressants because, though the disorder may seek to standardize us, we're all different.

In this sense, it isn't too surprising. Many of us have our stories of going through several antidepressants before finding the most ideal one.

Ketamine I believe also is an NDRI and acts as an opioid as well.

Antidepressant doses are, I believe, lower than hallucinogenic doses. And current literature states that ketamine itself isn't the antidepressant chemical at work, but a metabolite.

It does nothing to alleviate my PTSD. May only alleviate depression symptoms for a mere day or two afterward for me but I do NOT like the effects of ketamine.

Huh, interesting! Not everyone likes K, but those of us who do...

Ketamine's anti-depressant properties really interest me. I'd love to try it for myself sometime but I'd only be comfortable doing it in like a therapy kind of setting.