• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to source the good stuff?

psyloq

Greenlighter
Just wanted to say that I took <100mg today for the very first time. The stuff came in crystals, not powder or snowflake-like consistency, but salt-like crystals, it had a brownish coloration and it was made in Holland, purchased via the DN. I was not able to precisely weigh the hit because my scales only has .1g precision so had to guesstimate but it's possible I may have taken anywhere between 50mg-100mg, although I'm more inclined to believe it was >80mg; yeah, quite a BIG margin, sorry, especially with effects reportedly being non-linear. I'd had two large McDonald's for salt supplementation 1h30m before or so with a 30m jog immediately after; salt was so I could drink water while on it and retain electrolytes. Also followed Rollsafe's advice on supplementation more or less to the letter in regards to ALCAR, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vit C and even Blueberry extract.

Effects were pretty much as described on rollsafe.org/erowid with initial come up starting 30 min in and a more intense feeling 1h in, then peaking at the 3h mark. Now, 4h in I can still feel something but veeery mild and gentle. There was no mydriasis at all at any time and, while I felt really peaceful and way more "empathetic" than normal as if my normal "ego barriers" had been brought down, I can't say I felt the MDMA unbounded love that I see people talk about here with such passion (in this thread for instance). Also no jaw clenching. Felt clear headed too throughout, if that makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, I have had to edit and remove a couple of the more recent posts made in this thread due to the sourcing discussion taking place.

The Bluelight User Agreement (which everyone will have had to have read and agreed to abide by upon registering with the site) states that "Specifically, you may not use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation - attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so".

Before @steewith2ees murdered this thread in such a cold-hearted fashion, I had high hopes that we could get a meta-discussion going about the art behind identification & acquisition of substances, illegal or otherwise. As an intellectual exercise, of course, because free speech and so on.

Anyhow, that's gone now, @steewith2ees has taken on lotsa bad karma, which is only fair cuz the universe demands balance. But let us pivot this thread's theme...

One of the negative aspects about my first roll was wishing it had lasted longer than the 5h or so of peak-ish effect. Is redosing about the only way to prolong the high? How much time do you gain in chemical heaven from redosing and how can it be done safely? I'm very wary of molly as it is, as she can bite with a vengeance; much more wary still about redosing so hoping to hear from veterans who have plenty experience rolling and haven't lost the magic.

5 hour peak? Fuck, even with a redose I usually only get ~3 hours or so along with most I know. Maybe 5 hours of total effect but definitely not peaking. Of course there will always be differences in metabolism though.

People here may chime in with different experiences but from everyone I personally know, 5 hours is longer than most. The high from MDMA isnt known to last all that long.

If youre going to redose, its typically done at +1.5 hours with roughly half of the original dose although I usually go a bit higher, say, 160mg followed by a 100mg redose

Yeah, you are never going to prolong the experience that much by re-dosing. I have done my fair share of re-dosing over the years. You are more likely to prolong the post-peak state than the peak state if you re-dose too much. Five hours is about all you can hope for from your peak under the most ideal conditions.

Although, with the really good product I had in the early 2000s, there was a time dilation element that made those hours seem longer than they were. I don't get that effect off the product I have access to now, and my peak experience tends to be MAYBE 3 hours, which feels super short.

5 hour peak? Fuck, even with a redose I usually only get ~3 hours or so along with most I know. Maybe 5 hours of total effect but definitely not peaking. Of course there will always be differences in metabolism though.

People here may chime in with different experiences but from everyone I personally know, 5 hours is longer than most. The high from MDMA isnt known to last all that long.

If youre going to redose, its typically done at +1.5 hours with roughly half of the original dose although I usually go a bit higher, say, 160mg followed by a 100mg redose

Well, I didn't have proper good scales and had to deliberately under-guesstimate so as to be fully on the safe side, which I why I think the effect was pretty modest. It was my first roll though so no real basis of comparison. By "5h of peak-ish" I did mean something similar to "total effect". By the time I'd reached the 5h mark, I was still under but only veery gently so.

Good tips on redosing and will probably just do it next time!