• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How many times have you rolled?

You are kidding yourself if you say the effects of any drug is as good as the first few times, and you almost never get the bad effects the first times, thats why people talk all the time about the "honeymoon" phase with opiates and cocaine.

The term 'honeymoon phase' when referring to drugs of addiction relates to that initial period when you can still enjoy the effects without the threat of withdrawal.

I can't actually think of any drug where the first time has been my best experience. In fact, the first time I took ecstasy (an original dove), it gave me a massive headache once the roll was over, which put me off doing it for another couple of years. Since then, I've never experienced what could be called a "comedown' at all. Good stuff gives me a residual afterglow for a couple of days and mediocre/poor stuff just makes me feel a bit tired and subdued.

However, I did used to take an awful lot of amphetamine sulphate and the comedowns from that were horrendous, so perhaps I just got used to dealing with it...

Last edited:
umm I tghinkonly about 7 times ion my entire alive. I have self control???????

My first roll I felt the best but the setting was far from perfect and I essentially spilled my heart out for 12hrs to a larger girl that thought she was gonna get laid lol. It did reach heights no experience ever has before or since but I still am not sure I?d call it the best.

I?ve had rolls that came close to the first in much much better settings later on in life that stand out in my mind a lot more.

Also no you get hungover first times drinking. My worst alcohol hangover ever was when I was a kid. Not sure how this happened to this day as I?ve never blacked out even after a 1.75L besides the instance.. But I drank 3 shots of vodka and don?t even remember getting drunk, just waking up hours later covered in vomit being pushed into a shower. Immediately upon coming to I was 100% cognitively there, i completely lost it though for a few hours and did shit far from my character. Could barely see for like a day after that, couldn?t eat, puking every 15 for a day or two, hangovers happens as kids too.

-GC

Im not saying MDMA is not neurotoxic as well, even if its not conclusively proven im sure it is, what im saying is that the "loss of magic" is not entirely due to "neurotoxicity".

Hell. Water is straight up toxic at the right dose. Not brain damage toxic, like you're going to die from h2o toxic lol.

Hell. Water is straight up toxic at the right dose. Not brain damage toxic, like you're going to die from h2o toxic lol.

Hyponatremia is both brain damage toxic and you are going to die toxic. Severe acute cases cause brain swelling and neurological damage in 38-50% of the cases: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4470176/

To answer OPs question, over 12 years, once a month, almost always with adderall (bad idea), so around 150 times. Used to be able to roll thrice in a row, first pill 4 hours, 2nd about 2, and 3rd 1 hour. Now 1 pill 2 hours at best. 2nd pill+ has zero effect. Wife with ~6 years of similar usage, cannot roll at all, taking a pill makes her spaced out or paranoid. Have friends who burnt out in a single year rolling twice every weekend.

I've rolled about 20 times in the past 9 months. Try to keep it to once every 2 weeks now, take a tablet and then re-dose with half an hour later. The next day I'm usually very tired and don't feel the need to eat until evening but not had any negative side affects yet.

^^Yet.. Take a note from the poster before you my friend. If you like the feeling and wanna keep it that is..

-GC

Section, your personal story is an inspiration, man! Perhaps because I'm 40 myself, I have often questioned whether I'm doing the right thing in wanting to enrich my "soul" (as it were) through MDMA stimulation. You and your wife (and daughters too?) must have a super strong bond, I would imagine?

We are all very close but I don't know if it's more or less so than other folks. We've always been open with our girls about our use. My oldest is 24 and she calls us freaks all the time. Lol. It never ceases to amaze me that neither of them use or even drink regularly.

Section - over what time period did those rolls happen? Feel any magic loss?

My first time I was 21 so a 23 year timespan.

Yes and no. I don't think you ever get back to the feeling of the first few times but I wonder how much that has to do with biochemistry or just the unfamiliarity of the experience. It's my belief that there is some difference between the MDMA in the 90s and most of the MDMA around right now. The bicolor presses from the Qdance crew give us a great time every time. Much of the MDMA around now gives us more of a couch lock feeling. We like to mix in cathinones too. I really miss methylone. Lol.

Find this a very interesting comment! Is this a quality you've always had or do you think it's developed through MDMA use?

Definitely I was not born with that. I have autism in my bloodline and I struggled with empathy and relating to other people in my childhood. I think this is what drew me in to MDMA and why I still enjoy it and find it useful.