• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help with DPT

I don't understand how a demand for it exists. Obviously that's just my experience, but still...

Well sorry, but we all have differing tastes.
Personally, i'm thinking about my experiences under DPT almost every day and it's been 6 months since i last took it. It was just so freaking amazing. This drug is prophetic. For some in a negative way, for others in a positive.

Last edited:
I don't understand how a demand for it exists. Obviously that's just my experience, but still...

Being one of the people that got "the fear" from DPT I've come to understand the demand over the years. It's one of those experiences where thing can get really scary but the flip side can be just as joyful. DPT scared me more than any other substance but it also brought me more joy/peace than any other substance. DMT doesn't even compare. I think a lot of folks read the trip reports and just remember the bad/scary stuff. I'm also of the opinion that many people writing reports focus on the scary parts and never return to follow up with any insight they might have gained over the many weeks/months/years after the experience itself.

I said for many years that I didn't wish to repeat DPT but as time goes on I find myself wanting to go back. I'm sure I'll breakthrough on it again before the end of this year. I feel like having experience with it and being in a better place in my life will probably go a long ways to making sure I have a more positive experience. DPT isn't something that you can just do casually in my opinion. It's a serious commitment even for the hardest of heads.

For you, that's awesome. For me, DPT is by far the darkest and most disturbing psychedelic I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing. Nearly everyone I know personally who has done it has negative or scary experiences while on it. I don't understand how a demand for it exists. Obviously that's just my experience, but still...

I had heard a lot of those same reports. For whatever reason I got 250mg of it from someone. Tried vaping the HCL maybe twice. Decided to plug it, maybe 25mg, probably with some MXE as it was early 2012 I believe. I remember laying on the ground in front of my computer. Basically rolling around feeling orgasmic pleasure and having oneness type connection thoughts. Might have redosed the same amount. I am pretty sure it was the same experience where my cat was right there, was like "yo, peep game" and i looked into her eyes and we went "ZOOM, up up and away"... cosmic surfing type shit. That happened another time with my cat on 4 aco dmt and mxe I belive.

All my other DPT experiences seemed a bit different, but I was pretty much floored by how my first time was no where near what I expected it to be.