• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help with DPT

My experience was very similar and this is eerie. Like you I am unsure if they're separate entities or a manifestation of my own mind. Since it has been many years and I've had time to reflect on my DPT breakthrough and have broken through on DMT/done other substances I've figured out that reality can be molded/changed at will. It's kinda like a computer program running all the time that you can hack/modify to screw with the output. The observer of the environment can change the environment in other words. I discovered the ability to do this a few summers ago and have toyed with the idea many times since then while sober and tripping. I'm still unable to answer the question of: Am I the dreamer and reality is just a manifestation of my own mind or are one of you dreaming and I'm just a manifestation of your mind? Or perhaps we're all part of something's dream and connected to each other on levels we can't even understand? Starting to get into odd stuff here I know, sorry.

My experiences have indicated to me that we are the universe's dream. We are all the same consciousness, experiencing itself subjectively in an infinite array of circumstances. So in a very real sense, I am you and you are me. We couldn't possibly be any more connected. :)

Very interesting thoughts.

My experiences have indicated to me that we are the universe's dream. We are all the same consciousness, experiencing itself subjectively in an infinite array of circumstances. So in a very real sense, I am you and you are me. We couldn't possibly be any more connected. :)

Very interesting thoughts.

This is very true in my experiences as well.

It was a major theme in some of my LSA/LSD trips.

Art of Archons seems very similar to what I saw, it looked like these things coming out of every part of the room:

Archons-defeat-1030x541.jpeg

They had defined faces and would pop in and out of reality very quickly. At first it was hard to focus on them but as I got to the peak they become very defined. They looked other worldly and this picture doesn't do them justice. They are what I mentioned in my trip report of "being evil, warning me of evil, or just fucking with me". They seemed to feed off my fear like the other poster described. I'm very interested to hear about his experience in more detail now.

I've only had entity contact two other times. Once in the midsts of an MXE hole and another time when I broke through on DMT. Both of those times were very positive. In sober life I've had odd occurrences as well but nothing on this level. Even my experiences on DMT/MXE don't compare to what I saw on DPT. I felt like these things were constant companions in my life and DPT allowed me to see them. I think they were feeding off my addiction and bad deeds and thus inhabited that bedroom with me for many years. Upon leaving that environment a lot of my problems related to depression/sleep disturbances/anger/addiction either stopped or became far more manageable.

That image is very similar to the visuals I get from mushrooms and 4-subs, i swear that family of psychs somehow plays with your facial recognition more than LSD or PEAs, everything sort of a face/skull everything looks very alive. Mushrooms visuals DEFINITELY feed off of your fear, i remember the first time I had a bad trip I ate way too many mushrooms and it was the first time visuals really started to pop out, i closed my ears to make them go away instinctually, only to my horror did i realize that they' were still coming towards me; first time in my life that closing my eyes or turning away wouldn't get rid of something in my line of vision, and the implications of what a powerful trip was kinda hit me right then and there and I was not prepared.

sorry off topic, that image is just so relatable.

mushrooms and 4-subs, i swear that family of psychs somehow plays with your facial recognition

Never thought about that, but on reflection, I once left a Moby DJ set after a few minutes because he was looking like Baraka from Mortal Kombat. It was kind of disturbing. I thought maybe I'd just been awake too long but I'd had a lot of mushrooms too.

Come to think of it, I remember the dude from Faithless looking a bit skeleton-like on psilocybin too (different occasion).

moby.jpg

latest

Last edited:
Smoking changa during an ayahuasca experience led to an unsettling encounter with a roomful of mischievous harlequin characters, but lacked the ontological solidity that entities reported by others seem to have. I have no trouble compartmentalizing that as a drug experience. My first experience with vaporized DMT could be summarized as a telepathic conversation with "god", but ascribing the label of entity contact to that experience would diminish the experience relative to my memory of it. The only drug experience that has felt marked by alien intelligence to me has been salvia, but that's not to say that DPT, DMT, or ketamine couldn't do the same if I gave them the opportunity.

I really respect DPT as a medicine tremendously, but am grateful that I've got less challenging, frankly less MORTIFYING avenues.

Is it also suggested to snort MET...I read on here that smoking it leaves this nasty taste in your mouth for like a week.
I haven't had any issues insufflating or vaporizing MET. Well, other than that it requires a lot of material to comfortably use for either ROA. Light doses are nice, too.

I would recommend plugging it. Snorting it is horrible, it has this weird pasty consistency that makes snorting it grim.

I only did it a handful of times at low doses but I liked it. Favourite trip was chilling in the garden during summer looking at the tree branches become animated. Would not do combos of it with out a lot of experience with DPT on its own. Had a rough experience snorting some after doing a moderate amount of 5- meo-dipt

Last edited:
I'd just smoke the Hcl. - Freebase would be better but I just lost the DPT trying to do the conversion. Snorting is effective but pure pain. Oral very weak unless you take harmalas first

Intramuscular injection was my favorite way to take dpt.
It was very precise untill it wasnt.

I'm thinking of going IM with this chem. I hate snorting stuff and tryptamines taste hideously so I would anticipate the drip to be horrible with this one. I'd try to freebase and smoke it, but I've also read reports of people claiming that the conversion is not so efficient and you lose some material. I have a kinda limited supply.

I guess I'll IM it, but kinda nervous about it. Never injected a psychedelic before, only Ket but that's an anxiety free ride. Unsure about the dose too, you say 30 mg is fine for a nice IM dose ?

From what I understand, IM DPT is about the smoothest effect you can get from it. IM seems like a smooth ride with mostly anything.

I've IMed a total of 3 times. I HATE HATE HATE needles, so it's hard for me. Every time I've done it I've broken out in a cold sweat and almost passed out, and got nauseous, and had to lay down afterwards, and it felt like the needle was in for like a half hour. I can't even watch needles go into people on TV. It's a phobia that's served me well as I have never IVd or gotten into needles and it may have saved my life for all I know, after all I was on opiates for a long time.

I don't plan to do it many more times in my life but when I finally do try DPT my plan is to IM it.

Just make sure to use a wheel filter as the risk of abscess is greatest with IM.

Yeah, it's important highlighting that for the passers by reading this thread. DON'T EVER ATTEMPT IM INYECTION WITHOUT MICRON-FILTERING YOUR SOLUTION. You need a 0.22 um filter to make sure you take all of the bacteria out.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder to micron filter your solution Img_9999 - very important point.

I'd really like to IM it, I don't have any hangups about needles (and thankfully never gotten close to being a user of more dangerous drugs like opiods or speed/coke etc), just a bit lazy to acquire the needed filters, syringes, needles, and to learn the proper technique.

I too would like to hear how the IM dose compares to intranasal - I presume it would be more potent administered this way since there would be less inefficiencies in the absorption.

I too would like to hear how the IM dose compares to intranasal - I presume it would be more potent administered this way since there would be less inefficiencies in the absorption.

Second hand advice but: The person I knew that had the most experience with DPT said that IM was the way to go with this substance. He said it was a smoother/more gentle trip and required less material for the full experience. He's taken it through every route excluding IV (that I know of) and settled on IM as the way to go. He said his snorted/nasal experiences echoed my own breakthrough meaning they came with a lot of body load where IM seemed to not have as much body load.

I do know it's more potent with the IM route so I would suggest starting very low if one was going to attempt it. I'm afraid of needles but I think I'll be using this route myself if I attempt another go with DPT. Snorting it is indeed horrible and if the body load in the early part of the trip can be avoided through other routes it'd really be worth it. DPT's body load is pretty bad via the nasal route. MGS put it best when he said it's like sucking on a electrical cord. For me it was full on body spasms for a good portion of the come-up and early part of the peak.

I haven't had any issues insufflating or vaporizing MET. Well, other than that it requires a lot of material to comfortably use for either ROA. Light doses are nice, too.

Did you convert it to freebase for vaproizing? It seems vaporizing fumarate in toxic

My experience was very similar and this is eerie. Like you I am unsure if they're separate entities or a manifestation of my own mind. Since it has been many years and I've had time to reflect on my DPT breakthrough and have broken through on DMT/done other substances I've figured out that reality can be molded/changed at will. It's kinda like a computer program running all the time that you can hack/modify to screw with the output. The observer of the environment can change the environment in other words. I discovered the ability to do this a few summers ago and have toyed with the idea many times since then while sober and tripping. I'm still unable to answer the question of: Am I the dreamer and reality is just a manifestation of my own mind or are one of you dreaming and I'm just a manifestation of your mind? Or perhaps we're all part of something's dream and connected to each other on levels we can't even understand? Starting to get into odd stuff here I know, sorry.

At any rate I'm a bit relieved to find someone else that saw the same things I did. I feel like what I saw was mostly related to my opioid addiction and selfishness. I've seen similar things since then while sober upon waking from deep sleep. Recently, I saw what is described as a hag/succubus in my room upon waking from a horrible dream that I was having multiple times over the course of many weeks. It would come to be in dreams as a woman and attempt to have sex with me. It was always oddly proportioned and could change its appearance. It would attempt to come to me as various old girlfriends and my idea of the ideal woman. Upon waking from one of these dreams in mild sleep paralysis I saw it sitting on the dresser and when I noticed it it laughed at me and faded out of reality. I cleansed the house with sage that day and keep coins with the Archangel Michael by the bed now. It has not returned. Despite being much bigger than the things I saw on DPT it was only the size of a large toddler but its appearance in the face was very similar to these Archons you speak of.

I know I'm going on a bit of a tangent but my point is I don't think seeing these things is out of the ordinary and I think DPT makes it easier to sense them for whatever reason. Considering the descriptions of them are consistent throughout human history and people (including myself today) often see them without having seen art of them before I think there is something to it. As you say it doesn't really matter if they're real or a manifestation of the mind. The fear/panic state they induce is very real and they all seem to respond to the same things. I've noticed they go away when the name of God is invoked no matter in what form (it seems to work no matter if you're Christian, Hindu, Muslim, or whatever else). I've been able to get them to leave me alone by cleansing the room or simply invoking the name of God/Jesus. They do seem to return every now and again when I'm weak/depressed but I've become more able to ward them off now that I know what they represent.

Strange thing is I'm not a devout follower of religion by any means however the more I study various religions the more I'm coming to find out that these things have been with humans for a very long time and seem very interested in us for whatever reason. I'm hopeful that one day science will get to the point where these things can be explained but I doubt it'll happen within my life time.

Thanks for replying.

Does it matter if you are in my dream, or i am in your dream? If we are all One conciousness... are you me or am i you?

"negative" entities really only have the power we give them through emotions like fear, anger, hate etc. You are definatly correct, they do not like God, love/ "aum" (the word of creation), etc.

DPT is the best psychedelic hands down, at least for me. I plugged a few grams of this over the years. DPT/mxe and dpt/mxe/mdma holy fuck. I plugged like 120mg DPT, 160 (or more) mdma, 100 plus mxe and went to the black/lower astral void of lost souls. Seeing fucked up murders and suicides, all these departed souls lost in their fear and torment. All the mdma took away any fear, and allowed me to just float in the light and feel compassion. I swear i remember them reacting, knowing something was there that could be beneficial and help them. I seem to recall some being angered, and some desperate for help (i could be making up this last part, but it makes sense).

I also went back to that same void many times lost in darkness. It is not fucking fun

DPT is the best psychedelic hands down, at least for me.

For you, that's awesome. For me, DPT is by far the darkest and most disturbing psychedelic I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing. Nearly everyone I know personally who has done it has negative or scary experiences while on it. I don't understand how a demand for it exists. Obviously that's just my experience, but still...