European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

UK Brown strength

Rocklock

Greenlighter
Hi guys I?m just wondering what strength of brown people are using around the uk especially Scotland,I?ve been an IV user for more than a decade now and obviously with a large habit your not going to get the same effect after this long but to me the gear is getting really quite poor nowadays and I?ve been with the same supplier for 5+years and they are decent people that I know aren?t dancing on the gear so I?m just wondering what other peoples supply?s are like at the moment? I hope I?m not breaking any rules asking this?if I am I apologise in advance cheers guys

Heroin strenth varies WILDLY in the UK. Even if you use the same dealer(s), you can end up with anything from very high quality heroin to very low quality heroin. It's against the rules to tell you where/how but IMO it's much better/safer to buy it online as it usually tells you exactly how strong it is, plus there's loads of reviews to confirm you're getting what you think.

Heroin strenth varies WILDLY in the UK. Even if you use the same dealer(s), you can end up with anything from very high quality heroin to very low quality heroin. It's against the rules to tell you where/how but IMO it's much better/safer to buy it online as it usually tells you exactly how strong it is, plus there's loads of reviews to confirm you're getting what you think.

And you actually believe what online vendors tell you??

Hi guys I?m just wondering what strength of brown people are using around the uk especially Scotland,I?ve been an IV user for more than a decade now and obviously with a large habit your not going to get the same effect after this long but to me the gear is getting really quite poor nowadays and I?ve been with the same supplier for 5+years and they are decent people that I know aren?t dancing on the gear so I?m just wondering what other peoples supply?s are like at the moment? I hope I?m not breaking any rules asking this?if I am I apologise in advance cheers guys

IMO The comment below is the long and the short of it in this day and age.

Heroin strenth varies WILDLY in the UK.

While I have described the quality of the heroin over the past couple of years as more or less back to a standard that was taken for granted prior to the 2010 drought, in reality the scene on my manor (Wolverhampton, West Mids) has never fully recovered. When my primary dealers phone finally came back on in late Feb - early March 2011, the first lot was perfect by anyone's measure, regardless of the fact that tolerances were as low as could be across the board, but after a couple of months the quality slid again, aggravated by a change in the status quo concerning retail, which saw items being sold for ?5 each at 0.1 on the bobs, replacing the traditional 0.2 ten bag right across the city. With the exception of the crew I mentioned above who I have been using on and off for 12 years, all of the new contacts I made as street gear become plentiful again were all inner city kids who with even the best will in the world, did not start shotting until after the drought and , at least partially through no fault of their own, took the garbage going around as standard, a problem that still persists to this day. Of the 3 dealers I am still in contact with, 2 are inner city based and still sell 5 pound items, although the one number does have half decent kit most of the time. But ultimately, it presents as a 2 tier market, as the final number I have belongs for the long standing outfit I have been using since before the drought. They are always my first choice, as they have resorted to the 'classic' model of 200mg ?10 bags which are always what I would consider pre drought quality, although I thought the game was up just before Christmas after getting whammied for the first time with what was fentanyl or some sort of fentalogue.

Although I knew it must only be a matter of time I was under the false impression that our street scene would be slightly more immune than that of the USA, as it is more difficult to adulterate brown heroin with fent powders due to the colour and the drugs inability to melt and run on tinfoil if smoked. While I have only been back a couple of times since, so far it seems to have been a one off but, especially considering the taste I had developed for it once it had all gone. While it lacked the natural warmth and body glow a good shot and / or smoke of decent heroin provides, the strength was incredible but I was so polaxed I made sure that I told a close family member how stupid I had been so they could keep an eye with the naloxone close to hand.

Thanks stee for the reply! I’m paranoid about fentanyl laced gear also and I remember the drought well,people all chipping in and someone getting sent in a taxi stupid distances to get a few bags! I don’t know if it’s greed or what but if the suppliers didn’t cut the gear as much as they do then they would have more custom in my opinion!i watch all kinds of drug documentaries and see people getting wasted on a tb and it makes me really jealous which is ridiculous really but it’s the truth I do! Anyway thanks for the reply’s guys it really is appreciated. And just as a side note I wouldn’t have a clue about ordering gear online that’s way over my head I much prefer face to face dealings,maybe I’m old fashioned that way! Thanks again take care all of you

The gear I was getting recently in Glasgow has been a lot, lot darker than usual once cooked for a shot, so dark and almost black that when registering in can be hard to tell. I thought I was sold gear that was just for chasing at first, but apparently not when I brought it up with my guy. It was so unusually dark to me that I questioned it as I bought a lot for over Xmas and New Year - still used it, and it was pretty decent.

It does run great on the foil though.

Thanks stee for the reply! I’m paranoid about fentanyl laced gear also and I remember the drought well,people all chipping in and someone getting sent in a taxi stupid distances to get a few bags! I don’t know if it’s greed or what but if the suppliers didn’t cut the gear as much as they do then they would have more custom in my opinion!i watch all kinds of drug documentaries and see people getting wasted on a tb and it makes me really jealous which is ridiculous really but it’s the truth I do! Anyway thanks for the reply’s guys it really is appreciated. And just as a side note I wouldn’t have a clue about ordering gear online that’s way over my head I much prefer face to face dealings,maybe I’m old fashioned that way! Thanks again take care all of you

if you're not streetwise (like me) face-to-face dealings can be pretty intimidating, unless you know some nice people I guess. Plus you have to find the connections in the first place. Online sounds a safer way to go

if you're not streetwise (like me) face-to-face dealings can be pretty intimidating, unless you know some nice people I guess. Plus you have to find the connections in the first place. Online sounds a safer way to go

There's been a few times over the years where, for some reason (like my dealer ending up in jail for Culpable Homicide, no joke, and because I had been using him for ages I lost other connections), I've had to hit the streets and ask cunts to get sorted.

Living in a big city like Glasgow there's plenty of places to go and score off the street, but you never know what you're going to get, if the person is going to rip you off, or worse get a kicking or some shit, plus it's always the dodgiest places and dodgiest people that you deal with. Saying that, some of my best contacts have came from asking beggars on the streets of Glasgow. Usually, depending on what you're buying, you have to buy a bag or give something for the help to source.

I also get accused of being a cop all the fucking time. I had to go to an area in Glasgow recently called Possil Park (it's not a park, it's just the name of the area). It's got a reputation of being a dodgy neck of the woods, but you can score easily. I went there recently to get benzos, as my usual guy had none and then went off the radar, fuck knows why. I waited and waited for him to get back and after 48hrs I was in a bit of a nick. I felt and looked like a tramp, just shoved on a jacket and hat, still had PJ bottoms on which look a bit like trackies, nae socks, shoved on my trainers, beard untrimmed for days........ the first bunch of guys I approached, a lot younger than me, just looked me up and down and were like "Aye, right mate, you're CID... haw haw...", another wee guy pipes up "your teeth are too white, wearing fuckin' New Balances, haw haw... pure cop man".

I thought fuck this, I'm either not going to score, or I'm going to end up with my cheek ripped open, and I thought I looked horrendous enough not to be accused of being a cop. I get it all the time, guys on the street always think I'm a cop, even when I'm introduced to a new contact they always joke about it (but you can see the worry in their face). Just because I brush my fucking teeth and look 'normal', whatever that even means.

Luckily I asked another older guy who looked a bit wasted, he introduced me to his guy, I scored and didn't get ripped off - but, talk about 'intimidating'. Because the first young team thought I was a cop, they're on their phones, signalling up and down the street, shouting out. Even up until the moment I got sorted, we had to go into a tenement close... just me, the guy I had asked and the dealer. I could have been jumped at any point.

Scoring off the street is a scary experience... but as I said, it can lead to some of the best contacts if all goes well.

great read MUSHET

I wouldn't be able to do that kind of thing -I'm just not streetwise, and I don't look it. I'm autistic and socially awkward. I don't have a wide circle of friends or contacts. Back in my uni days I was too busy enjoying booze to care about much else

But now I can't get hold of anything - even weed, because I just wouldn't know who to approach, unless I go trawling the streets in a dodgy area and approach some random black guy :eek:

I think Dark Net is probably the only way forward - I know we're not allowed to discuss that here, but if anyone has some handy pointers, any PMs/emails would be gratefully recieved....

Last edited:
great read MUSHET

I wouldn't be able to do that kind of thing -I'm just not streetwise, and I don't look it. I'm autistic and socially awkward. I don't have a wide circle of friends or contacts. Back in my uni days I was too busy enjoying booze to care about much else

But now I can't get hold of anything - even weed, because I just wouldn't know who to approach, unless I go trawling the streets in a dodgy area and approach some random black guy :eek:

I think Dark Net is probably the only way forward - I know we're not allowed to discuss that here, but if anyone has some handy pointers, any PMs/emails would be gratefully recieved....

Hang around a needle exchange..

Wolves stee.......

They are doing that round here too with their texts "2 for 10" shit, so they think people are that dumb to think they are getting an offer.
People are buying 5 bags weighed up at the most 0.1 each, fuck that. I'll stick to the people I've known for a decade or more that still do it old skool ways.

Btw guess what I got on d/l the other day?........ Aphrodite & Micky Finn - Drop Top Caddy :)

@Forever Changes

You don't have to be a "road man" etc to go score off the street, as that post said above go hang out by the exchange or where people give out meth, I don't care about "I'm just not streetwise, and I don't look it. I'm autistic and socially awkward" that is in your own head. I'm as socially awkward as anyone you just gotta keep a savage look on your face & NOT talk too much & be ready to kick them right in the dick if it starts to go off.

One of the best scores I managed to get was from walking upto a guy begging one day when me & a mate were stuck, we had to sort him out but we got our gear & a new score that turned out to be really good. Leave the "Dark web" alone, you do know how that was set up right?.....I'd not trust it myself. I highly suggest you learn how DPR got taken out (Silk Road)

IMHO if you are sick enough you WILL get up off your arse to go hunt gear down, it matters not what "condition" you have or how you may view yourself in the eyes of others, fuck these people :)

@Forever Changes

You don't have to be a "road man" etc to go score off the street, as that post said above go hang out by the exchange or where people give out meth, I don't care about "I'm just not streetwise, and I don't look it. I'm autistic and socially awkward" that is in your own head. I'm as socially awkward as anyone you just gotta keep a savage look on your face & NOT talk too much & be ready to kick them right in the dick if it starts to go off.

One of the best scores I managed to get was from walking upto a guy begging one day when me & a mate were stuck, we had to sort him out but we got our gear & a new score that turned out to be really good. Leave the "Dark web" alone, you do know how that was set up right?.....I'd not trust it myself. I highly suggest you learn how DPR got taken out (Silk Road)

IMHO if you are sick enough you WILL get up off your arse to go hunt gear down, it matters not what "condition" you have or how you may view yourself in the eyes of others, fuck these people :)

Aye, if you NEED to score, you'll get out there and hunt like a fucking primeval caveman looking for a wooly mammoth to sink your teeth into. But saying that, if someone has never had to do it before and has always managed to score from a dealer they trust, it can be harder for some. If you look like a weed smoking student and hang about a needle exchange or head to a rough part of town, it could be a frustrating and frightening experience constantly getting knock backed, or if theres a few hard looking cunts and they start asking questions if they've never seen you before - 'where ye fae' 'Naeone sell around your bit' etc etc. Plus, just getting ready to kick someone in the nuts if it goes south, some cunts are tooled up and wouldn't hesitate to pretend to help you out, only for you to be taken up a close and mugged for your phone, cash that they know you have on you (because you wouldn't be asking if you didn't have money ready).

You then also have undercover cops, especially in City Centres... as I said above, I ALWAYS get accused of being a cop, even when I think I'm dressed like a tramp and rattling.

It's not as easy for some just to approach strangers and ask for drugs - although, just to add... I've done it in Glasgow countless times, Blackpool where I asked a beggar and got sorted in minutes and a couple of times on holiday in Tenerife haha (gut bumped to fuck in Tenerife though!) But, if you're in need, you'll do it and the more you do it the easier it becomes.

Last edited:
While this is all good advice we need to roll back the discussion somewhat now before we end up ghost writing 'The Beginners Guide to Buying Street Drugs".

Be most careful with what you do but also with what you post on here as well.

While this is all good advice we need to roll back the discussion somewhat now before we end up ghost writing 'The Beginners Guide to Buying Street Drugs".

Be most careful with what you do but also with what you post on here as well.

Aye, understood, but surely it still falls under 'Harm Reduction' - maybe not in the sense of doing drugs safely, but there's some bad people out there and ensuring someone is as safe as possible and know what could happen, or what to look out for, if they do decide to put themselves in a vulnerable position, is equally important as what they decide to put in their bodies?

@Forever Changes

yeah I know what happened to Silk Road, but I have no intention of ever getting into the supply side of the market. Online can't be that much riskier than the traditional 'in person' interactions can it?, especially if you're anonymous. But I do heed your warning

I used to download a lot of stuff from Pirate Bay and didn't even use a VPN

You should send small sample off to wedinos for testing. You see some very odd cuts over at wedinos for the heroin listings.