• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Brown strength

Plenty of good gear about in the Cambs town that i live in. As we are only about 90mins away from London by train we have plenty of London dealers setting up shop here. I get around 5-7 texts each day from the various guys. I would say that the quality is pretty damn good at the moment. One of our guys that got busted last year was in the local paper and the cops had his gear tested and the brown came back at 67% and i think his Charlie was 80%. Obviously we still get some guys trying to offload crap gear but word gets around quickly so they never stay in business for long.

I stopped dealing with humans a long time ago - all my drugs are bought online. Quality is always spot on.

All fine and dandy until they sell you crap and then what do you do? I phone my order through and the longest i wait for a delivery is 30 mins but it is usually dropped off by about 15-20mins. Any issues i can just call them back and get a freebie chucked in as an apology or a price reduction on my next order. There's so much competition here that customer service is key to retaining their clients.

Regarding the copping convo, I have been able to ask beggars and they've sorted me out. I can go down the end of my road and know exactly who to ask and I'm in what's actually a relatively nice bit of London. Just follow the etiquette by offering them a tenner for themselves. Don't have valuables on your person just in case. Bring just enough cash for what you want and a cheap burner phone with some credit on a PAYG SIM. Nothing else on you. Don't dress in nice clothes, wear a hoodie and jeans and trainers. Look like what they expect you to look like and they won't think you're police or clock you as not being streetwise or whatever.

I'm far from being a roadman type and I even have anxiety but I've yet to get myself into trouble just asking beggars to hook me up. I will usually take a benzo if I'm asking about for something though.

Sorry mods I hope this doesn't cross any lines, as another member brought up before it's a part of harm reduction to stay safe while buying your drugs so that's what I focused my comment on. Everyone knows you can ask beggars for drugs already hardly news but knowing how to stay safe and knowing how to not look out of place while doing it will hopefully help out the less "streetwise" users.