• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What qualities does your dealer have/need?

PercocetDreams512

Bluelighter
I?ve always been curious about how other users grab their stuff? Do they have to meet their plug, is there only certain times, is your plug quick or do they take their time,etc etc? I?m curious about all this because ever dealer does everything different and it just interests the he?ll out of me. I?ve been using drugs longer than I ever thought I would and throughout the years I?ve had an array of dealers , but not one of any dealers did anything similar in any way. For example, when I started grabbing hard drugs like heroin and white, two of the plugs I had did everything differently. One dude had ?store hour?, only wanted to text, and was able to deliver. Another plug that I went through didn?t have hours, he would call/text, he didn?t deliver, and he ALWAYS had product and always made sure to give you what you paid for every time. I know it?s a really weird thing to be curious about, but it?s always made me curious. During the time I was selling I never grabbed more than an half oz, I always made sure the customer was satisfied, I only delivered on big orders, i was available whenever you needed, and any profit I would have made in $$ for myself personally I didn?t ever see because I got high instead. One last example of what I?m trying to explain is of the worst plug that I have ever went through. This dude didn?t know anything about the stuff he was selling, when you bought from him he would take his sweet time, he only answered when he felt like it, anything and everything he did was on his own time, what makes this dealer the worst I?ve gone through is that his product was really high quality but because of the plugs incompetence and horrible service made me angry because all the high quality product is next to impossible to get due to a shitty dealer. What qualities would your dream/perfect dealer have? I?m a perfect world, the perfect dealer would always answer, deliver anytime and anyplace, always had the highest quality product, always gave you what you paid for and maybe extra, and most importantly they?d help you out when you?re broke and need to get something. That would be such a perfect dealer for me, but only in my dreams. With all that said, what are somethings about your dealers that you like/dislike and what would your dream dealer do?

My plug is my good friend. He's fairly reliable, but always late. He's hilarious and wicked fun to talk to - a great conversationalist.

I wish he was more punctual, and had better product. But I love him as a person so I look out and so does he.

He lives in a tent in the woods by a train station, homeless.

All the drugs I get are off of friends. And on the very rare occasion I do meet a "dealer" they're high end people that hardly deal with anyone. The types that have kids and/or full time jobs..

The ones that do this shitfor a living I keep at a safe distance, as usually they'll have lots of product but they're often not discreet.

Just depends what drugs your getting too. I mess around mostly with psychedelics, empathogens, cannabis/oil, and the likes.. With my people it's like everyone has a little hussle and there's no one set person who always reliably has something but it's always around somewhere if you look.

With heroin it was different, in my city at the very top (back in like 2006) there was a crew of guys (cousins/family) that all sold dope and usually someone was available at all hours. All the dope in the city came from this crew at that time. Anytime from 5am to 2-3am lol. You had to be legit or these guys wouldn't deal with you, I was accepted in after pulling a fast one to keep us all from getting busted one time.. People would drive hours to see us for this dope, which we'd promptly cut of course being the fiends we were. Simply having this connection kept us high.

If I were to describe the perfect dealer/deal, it would be as follows...

Female (preferably) in her mid to upper 30's, dressed business casual. Meet at a restaurant for dinner. Casually exchange under table. Continue the meal and leave as normal as possible.

Or if the person would rather do it at home. Their home, not too late, and hang out for an hour or two before leaving.

The dealer shouldtest all product in front of you and weigh with an agreement upon each that you accept the results. (This is must for everyone, and since most may not test and some may not weigh it for you.. Bring your own and do it yourself.)

Obviously the most part though is the quality of the product. In the end, this is what may set apart that homeless guy in a tent with the dealer in a fancy nightclub.

-GC

I used to run around with the full crazy scene... unreliable, time is meaningless, etc.

But the last few years before I quit I was too old for games (yes 30s is old in drug addict time). Used one guy, who was a true pro. Always answered quickly, never out of stuff, did fronts, around from morning to evening every single day, and was rarely more than 10-15min late (and 90% of the time within 5min of meeting time, plus gave accurate updates if he was late for some reason). The downside was his gear wasn't all that great; but it was consistent, and I decided average gear was an acceptable tradeoff for such remarkable service. I'm guessing part of it was he doesn't do any hard drugs himself, just smokes a little pot.

If I had ever come across a connect with a better product for the price but the same level of service (and maybe delivery, had to go to his general section of town) obviously that would have been better, but it just wasn't worth it to look. If you've dealt with most hard drug dealers, you can imagine just how good prompt service and stability is.

My old dealer I'd make a call, tell him an amount and it would be waiting for me when I got there.... new dealer has a prison sentence and needs a kick in the ass for being an idiot.

I had this awesome guy who would leave it in the mailbox for me if he was heading out.

The worst was a guy who drove up to the hotel valet to sell some BTH lol

I had a working relationship with my guy. We both work full time, but would work together on pick ups. High guality good price. Five star

I believe that I have found a dealer that makes all my previous dealers into rookies. Before I met my new plug, we?ll call him Dboy, thru a friend and I?m just unbelievably lucky because Dboy not only hooks me up with samples and making the sack a bit fatter, Dboy is cool enough with me to front me when needed! Only thing that I would say I don?t like about Dboy is not delivering. I can understand why because Dboy has copious amounts of almost anything you?d want and he makes sure to have the highest quality. I don?t know exactly what his stash consists of because I just get heroin,white, and sometimes clear. Hes also a nice person as well. I?ve struck gold with Dboy and I wish I could continue explaining to you how amazing this dude is but I?m spracked out of my mind right now.

^^^Or better yet, dealers that get the whole party lit AF! Lol. We've all known that guy... Who doesn't like to be that guy?..

Svacheme brings up a good point though. There are times where the service beats out the quality. I remember the only time I ever had a hard time finding cannabis about 10yrs ago now, I was "in between dealers" as they say lol. Met two new potential guys...

One was this rich bitch snob that seemed to think he was a big baller for selling cannabis out of his college apartment. He always had the best cannabis, with lots of selection. Then there was this other guy, he was a friend of a relative. Super chill guy, didn't mind hanging out at his place for a bit to smoke n what not..

The second guys quality or selection wasn't as good but in the end I chose the guy I'd much much rather deal with. We wound up being good friends and both made some money together...

Now granted the quality difference wasn't huge. That's important to note... If guy #2 was selling mid-grade seeded crap, this story would have had a different ending.

In the end, weigh it all out. (Literally and figuratively.)

-GC

One of the biggest things I'd like to see in a dealer (and generally haven't) is punctuality.

God only knows how many hours I've spent sick while my dealer took hours longer than they said to arrive.

^^^Its always "fiteen minit." 4 hours later in cold sweats when finally you get the call thinking he's right around the corner... "Yo man I'm fiteen out see ya soon."

-GC

Honesty goes along way, difficult to find in the drug game I know, my current weed man is the dogs bollocks, if the buds not up to scratch he tells me by phone, then offers me a free sample (usually a couple of joints) with no obligation to buy if I don't like it, Shame I cant find a methamphetamine dealer with the same ethos

^^^Its always "fiteen minit." 4 hours later in cold sweats when finally you get the call thinking he's right around the corner... "Yo man I'm fiteen out see ya soon."

-GC

Exactly.

"I'll be there in half an hour"
An hour later
"I'll be there in 20 minutes"
An hour later
"I'll be there in 15 minutes"
An hour later
"I'm right around the corner"
An hourg later the dealer finally shows.

Ughhhh!

See I know the distributor because before he moved up he dealt with several people. Most people I deal with I've met through him. He used to be the best, he used to say "I'm different I build my phone out of love. " Always would help you, never leave you sick. But now he's moved up it's impossible to get ahold of him. I've been dealing with one of his people here lately. He's good as well, but not like my other guy. As you've said everyone is different.
I tell my dealers I want 3 things from them.
1: Be on time.
2: Consistently solid product.
3: Just don't bullshit me, be straight up, if you can't do something tell me.

The punctuality thing used to be a huge problem fr me. If you was 5 minutes late i'd tell ya to forget about it. i'm straight.
Now... as long as the goods are good... i can wait til next weekend. If you can't make it i just bank my money and wait for the next opportunity.
Love to have the goods but hate to spend the money: Love/Hate.
i want what i want when i want it if i cant get what i want when i want it i dont want it