• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi

Avocadopear

Bluelighter
Hi all! I?ve just joined the forum so trying to find my way around the site. My reason for joining is because I am addicted to prescription painkillers, codeine and dihydrocodeine and have been for the past 2 years. I desperately want to quit but have struggled with reducing my dose to eventually stop completely. The thing I struggle most with is the tiredness and lack of energy which makes it hard to get on with my life. I have been reading about ?kratom? and that it can help with opioid withdrawals. The problem is I?m in the UK so I?m finding difficulties getting some online as there?s a blanket ban on all herbal remedies like that. But have thought about a mail redirection service. Does anyone have any hints or tips? Thanks in advance. :)

Hi Advocado, welcome to Bluelight. :) It's a worthwhile goal to try to stop using the drugs you have been over the last 2 years, but I'm afraid that we can't help you to buy or locate any drugs or circumvent laws or regulations where you live, That information is available elsewhere on the net.

I can suggest that you open a thread over in the Sober Living sub forum where you can get great advice and support with absolutely no judgement so that you can reach your goal. I'm going to leave this open for now, but if the conversation moves towards sourcing again I'm afraid it will have to be closed because we don't allow that conversation here at Bluelight.

Please read the Blue Light Users Agreement before posting again.

Hello!

Kratom is easily sourced online and often the seller can write a fib in the description. Occasionally kratom can be found in head shops labelled incense, but the quality leaves something to be desired. Please do research before making the switch. It may also be useful for ou to look into opiate alternative therapy (methadone or suboxone) if lowering your dosage independently does not work. There is much information in the forums. Welcome and good luck!

Last edited: