• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Diuretic Effects of MDMA and Others

SsamuraiXtc

Greenlighter
I don't chug a ton of water but i drink a reasonable amount to remain safe. But with this compound and others in the past

4 ho mipt / 5 meo 5/6 apb 2cb-fly amt i always feel like i am peeing more than i am taking in ... like once every 30 min if not

more.... anyone else relate.... i know the body working overtime when indulging but for me it seems excessive.... granted i urinate a

lot in general....but its annoying... any natural remedies???? no i don't have diabetes or anything all my numbers are in normal

range. thoughts????

How much MDMA do you generally take? I've only noticed a seriously diuretic effect on (too) high doses but I can imagine some people are more susceptible. In any case I think any remedy that stops you from peeing as much as your body wants or needs to, does not appear to me to be all that healthy. I can imagine it's annoying but I would not try to remedy it, there is a reason your body is excreting more urine than average. It could be that you simply have a small bladder, like me, but it could also be that your body has a need to excrete more urine during a roll for some other reason, in which case you should let it I think

I also urinate a LOT during a roll and also after it (well, I guess often it's a bit vague what is during and what is after...). But then again, I've never seen it as a bad thing. In fact I find it quite enjoyable for reasons that are probably obvious? Same reasons why sex is great :D It's also a nice change of room and maybe a change of pace, clear my mind a bit and maybe talk with someone else along the way. Only negative thing I could possibly see would be if you're in a place with long queues to toilet (even men's) but that's almost never the kind of setting where I roll.

Yeah but isn't MDMA allegedly NOT diuretic? While I only rolled once and don't have hands-on experience with thing, I too urinated a lot just like when I overload on coffee, this despite not drinking much water (<1 liter) as I was in a cool place and definitely not overheating; there was no mydriasis either. I'm wondering what this suggests about the quality of MDMA available today and if it might be an indication that adulterants, caffeine-like perhaps, are being deliberately added by the chemists.

wasnt really ever MDMA should have not titled it that ..... again recently proscaline had me going like crazy....ruins it to extent.....i think im going to try a teaspoon of salt .....and/or fenugreek seeds.....

Different again for me also, Makes me pee more but it becomes incredibly hard to pee to the point I have to just give up sometimes and try again in 10-15 minutes. That's one of the big roll killers for me.