Bluelight

Thread: Meth (oral) - Experienced - "The Fizz" (Alka Seltzer and meth) (overdose)

1. Collapse Details
    Meth (oral) - Experienced - "The Fizz" (Alka Seltzer and meth) (overdose) 
    So one day I'm at my house some guy I barley know comes and hangs out for awhile asks if I want to do a Fizzy. (mixing 1 shot of water, 1 full Alka Seltzer, and some Meth.) I said sure just put .1 in it because I don't want to over do it. This guy puts about a gram and .5 in my water while I was not looking. I asked him if it was a .1 and he said yes. After 30 minutes a huge body high rushes me from head to toe. I start moaning and getting horny. Imediatly I knew i had to sit down. My eyes start darting back and forth. Litterally both of my eyes are shaking about 20xs per second. Long story short. Everyone's faces were distorted. I couldnt control my eyes. Would not in and out of consciousness. And after 3 hours I became a human vibrator and was overdosing. Ambulance came I did the hospital thing. The same day I get released and then I start freaking out didn't know where I was could barely walk. Didn't have memory like normal. Stayed up for 5 days. And 3 of those days I would look at the walls and they would bubble up and move. I saw lazor lights everywhere thinking someone was trying to shoot me. Saw a couple of angels. Then I went to take a bath and the water was coming out in different shades of blues yellows and greens. The walls were colorful. The ceiling was colorful everything colorful. I heard voices and swore my Aunt was there with me and came to see me (she lives many states away). I have never done acid before but when I tell people they said that it sounds like a really long really bad and strong acid trip lasting 3 days.

Tagged by Xorkoth
    substancecode_methamphetamine
    substancecode_meth
    substancecode_amphetamines
    explevel_experienced
    exptype_negative
    exptype_healthissues
    exptype_bodyload
    exptype_difficult
    exptype_disaster
    exptype_overdose
    roacode_oral
    Last edited by Shadowmeister; 15-01-2019 at 17:01.

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    New Hampshire(currently) Baltimore/New York
    Damn son,u lucky to be alive. That's quite a lot .and mixed with alka-seltzer which makes it last longer.

3. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    The Dark Side
    Damn you need to quit associating with people who would slip an overdose of meth on you secretly. So fucked up...

I edited the thread title a bit to conform to guidelines and make it more descriptive.

4. Collapse Details

Try to be more selective of your associates.

5. Collapse Details

New Member Introductions
    Cannabis Discussion
    I hear you on the human vibrator thing. Exact same thing happened to me when I drank too much meth. I was on bluelight sitting on my bed and my legs would literally toss my laptop in the air, I couldn't walk and could barley talk.

Your experience seems a lot more intense, though. And a lot longer lasting. I'd definitely cop bags from that kid, even though he sounds like a piece of shit.
    - We don't see things the way they are, we see things the way we are. -
    ~~ PM me~~________~~Bluelight User Agreement~~