are the rare drugs actually better than the common stuff (for strength)?

white55

Bluelighter
Ok we have testosterone, nandrolone, trenbolone, boldenone, dianabol, anadrol, winstrol, masteron, oxandrolone, methyl tren, methyl-1-test, halo and the rest of the common stuff..

Then we have trestolone, dimethylnandrolone, dihydroboldenone, 7-alphamethyl-dianabol, dimethyltren 2-oxa-17b-hydroxy-estra-4,9-dien-3-one, 2-oxa-17b-hydroxy-estra-4,9,11-trien-3-one, 2-oxa-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-estra-4,9-dien-3-one, 2-oxa-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-estra-4,9,11-trien-3-one and more.

Are the second ones actually better for strength gain?

All i can say is the traditional drugs/pro-drugs have had extensive scientific studies performed on them (for the most part regarding the majority of the substances you listed initially) whereas the latter chems (i haven't fact checked the chemical formulaic nomenclature you chose to use) have overall not been extensively tested and may have a higher chance of promoting adverse hormonal imbalances and unwanted endo/para/autocrine responses.

After an initial look, there are a lot of DHT based modifications with estra additions and trien modifications. Suggesting not aromatic, possibly directly estrogenic, possibly progestrogenic activity. Again that's just a 15 sec preliminary glance, ill have to look to see if my assumptions on looking at the formula naming is warranted.

Last edited: