• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Looking for Advice on Cannabis Addiction

Emotions are perhaps the biggest issue to combat, continuous use of marijuana keeps you in a mild state of disassociation from your emotions. Sometimes you may think you should be angry but it seems like too much bother so you just don't, or something occurs at work or in a relationship that would normally make you upset but due to marijuana use you don't really allow the negative emotion to stick and just let thing pass. Once you stop using all those little nitpicking issues will get under your skin easily and you may find your self resenting others or the situation you are working in.

Learning how to handle these feelings without the assistance of marijuana can be a mine field. The biggest decision you will need to make is the one you make for yourself before you stop, mean it. Every year I take a break and I mean it. I don't break out of fear but just to be certain I am truly in a place I want to be and not in a bad spot or bad job that I am only keeping because changing seems like too big a bother. While using, work seems fine but when you stop everyone is an asshole and you're not paid enough. Realize these thoughts will occur and you really need to be able to look at things objectively. Don't let little things become big mental hangups.

For me meditation is key. I wake an hour early and center myself before I go meet the world, if I don't I'm really the asshole at work, I am just unaware of it.

Edit: I am currently one week into a break and today I started negotiations to switch jobs, mostly tiny issues, had I not been on a break I would just stay happily where I was. I use because of ADHD and in this week off I am feeling the full effects of the rapid decision making and life changing choices ADHD has been responsible for most of my life.
I'd agree with this.

In order to not get so triggered OP, look up ashwagandha, take it everyda, especially atincture...2-3times a day. For anxiety practice left nostril breathing. And if you go between anxiety and depression Google "alternate nostril breathing" and practice that.

Also maybe look up TRE and bioenergetics. Before the weed were you anxious or scattered already?
I guess this is the done thing -vape cartridges?

My my how shits changed

Basically. Us humans? We are super powerful. Get cbd. Full spectrum cbd. Leave thc alone for a good long while.

Focus on calming your nervous system with exercise, breath work and nervine and adaptogenic herbs
Good luck