• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Full Spectrum CBD.

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok, so I got my tincture and I tried it. It?s full spectrum too and I noticed immediately how well it loosened my muscles and help my headache.

I don?t know much about full spectrum tho so if anyone can give me an idea of how it is that would be nice.

Full-spectrum can mean a different things because there isn't any regulation on it, but the mindset behind them is the same.

The idea is that Cannabis contains a variety of "bioactive" compounds and that the best product will capture the "full-spectrum" of the plant. So in my opinion a full-spectrum product is one that aims to concentrate or capture not just THC or terpenes, but the entire range of Cannabinoids, Terpenes, and any other compounds that we may not have a full understanding of yet.

Typically concentrates are focused on THC, CBD, and terpenes. Full-spectrum is trying to capture a plant's unique profile by extracting anything that may factor into the plant's effects.

If it's labeled full-spectrum CBD than I would have to guess they used a hemp plant and extracted everything they could from it and because it's THC content was low the product doesn't have a high-THC content, but still maintains the other "bioactives" (likely)

If it's anything like CBD flower, which it *should* be, it's good shit. The only problem is I need, at the very least, one big, full bowl to get any of the effects I desire. 2 important points here:

When I used to use high THC flower, I could get super fucked up off a bowl in my vaporizer 4 times at least. So going through one whole bowl (or more) for one dose is a massive increase in usage (and therefore cost)

And also, CBD and THC are both very much biphasic; that is, you take two hits you get COMPLETELY different effects than if you take say 6+ hits. I'm not saying stronger, I'm saying absolutely different effects 100%, like it's a different substance. There may be some things low dose CBD is good for; I've heard it actually increases alertness (wakefulness) in low doses in brightly-lit settings. I haven't experimented enough with it myself and no one has done enough testing/studying to say for sure what's happening here though.

There is a lot of full spectrum CBD oil that is just as legitimate as flower that comes from the male hemp plant. It's called hemp seed oil. Be aware of the ingredients listed from the lab results so you are able to reproduce your positive results with a different product or brand when needed.

Just bought a product called Hempanol. I will report if it was worth the $50. It's 40 pills so I will give it as many days to see if it makes any improvement in my peripheral neuropathy pain.

screw full spectrum man just go with the pure cbd crystals if you are looking for cbd. you can buy online most shops probably wont have it.

I pay ??? for 50percent cbd concentrate its mainly cbd but has got the terpenes and is a full spectrum.
comes in a 1ml syringe .1ml contains 50mg of cbd. Also you should vape cbd throughout a day its alot better just dont last as long and does help you cut down weed.

Last edited by a moderator: