• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Small & Handy DOF Thread

I have heard from some people I know that DOC, when snorted, comes up quickly and is about twice as potent, so it seems likely that rectal would be similar.

That's helpful. One of the common mistakes with DOx is taking booster doses prematurely, which faster ROAs would address. I'd still be leery with the strongly stimulating and strongly psychedelic ones, as a rapid comeup might be anxiogenic and confusing (although alleviating some of the come-up discomfort could be nice.)

With some of the apparently less stimulating or deep DOx like DOF, it might be worth exploring faster ROAs, particularly for dosage work ups when getting one's feet wet and starting very low. The more rapid onset might make the headspace change of these subtler chemicals more profound if the onset is faster, providing less time to acclimate to the space. Just knocking an hour off of the come-up and an hour off of the duration might make it easier to work with the material, as well. Insufflation seems less practical than rectal ROAs for DOx in the low mg potencies unless people have sensitive lab balances available. Vaporizing/nebulizing, though, might still be reasonably practical, because of the ease of titration and the speed of onset. Now you have me curious.

Now you have ME curious. :) DOF is impotent enough that an individual dose can actually be weighed dry safely, too, so snorting is quite possible (some people I know like to snort DOC but other than in you make a nasal spray I can't get behind this being safe, unless you have access to expensive analytical lab balance scales). As is, of course, rectal.

With DOF, I now want to try:

• Snorting and rectal
  • Combo with DOC
  • Combo with a tryptamine
  • Combo with a phenethylamine such as 2C-C

The reason I like rectal admin is little to no come up. I find stimulating psyches have a common annoying theme of being half way there but in an annoying way. It doesn't always happen but can be uncomfortable. I also don't have time to wait two hours to come up and then peak for ten or so hours at this time....

I got results back from the lab for this. it's DOF, with an "unquantifiable" amount of DOiP in it. I did get them from the same source (the DOF and DOiP, and the DOPr). I sent them only 25-30mg, they wanted 50mg but seeing as this is so rare, I didn't want to send a full 50mg. My guess is it's a trace of DOiP from cross-contamination. But kind of frustrated that this was the result, as it is rather inconclusive. Subjectively it does not feel like DOiP, as the DOiP I have is quite stimulating and jittery, whereas DOF is calm and peaceful.

Next I am sending in the DOiP and DOPr.

EDIT: Help... ❤

Very interesting, there is very little known about this one. For a DOx the dose is ultra high, but if the effect is good its all good.

I'm participating in a study about rare psychedelics actually, and it involves free testing and subsequent reporting of various things.

Has anyone experienced vasoconstriction at higher doses of DOF? I noticed vasoconstriction with DOC and DOI at much lower doses than you describe. I understand that the pharmacokinetics of each substance is unique and DOF seems *very* different from other DOx's, but vasoconstriction is something I would look out for in the future. Just my .02$.

I did not detect any at 20mg (or was it 22?) In fact I have not detected vasoconstriction to any significant degree on DOM, DOET, DOPr, DOiP, or DOF. It seems the halogenated ones produce a lot more vasoconstriction. I realize DOF is halogenated too, but it seems to act more like an alkyl (which Shulgin hypothesized).

But yeah, definitely, with DOXs, vasoconstriction is a real concern so everyone should proceed with caution.

So I have been talking with the guy who's running the study... I asked him about my DOF sample containing DOF and DOiP. He said it is possible it is cross-contamination (ie, I weighed DOiP on the same scale tray as DOF and there was a tiny bit that made it into the DOF sample, or a tiny bit of cross-contamination from the source while handling/packing). He said they couldn't tell because they don't have a 100% purity pattern for either DOF or DOiP since they haven't seen them before. He said he'd talk to the lab manager and see if there's anything else he can learn.

The vendor sent me DOF and DOiP on the same day, so I think probably there was a tiny bit of cross-contamination. If I had to guess, anyway. The two drugs are quite different from one another, subjectively. Also in appearance and smell. I'm sending in my DOiP and DOPr samples today, I'll be curious to see whether the DOiP contains DOF.

It'll be like 3 weeks probably before I see the results. But they're on the way.

After that I'm gonna send in some of the other new ones we have, like BOD, BOHB, 4C-D. Looks like someone already did the recent methylallylescaline batch and it checks out.

They said they were unable to determine the ratios, which I thought was weird. The lead guy told me he was going to check with the lab manager to see if there's any more information. They ask for 50mg but told me it was okay if I sent as little as 15... I sent 30. Hopefully that's not why they couldn't tell ratios. I just didn't want to send away 1/20th of the entire supply of DOF I've ever heard of anywhere to test it if it wasn't necessary.

Interesting. Well, I sent 20mg of 2C-EF and 2C-B-FLY to EcstasyData and they provided ratios and reagent reaction data. That said, they also said in their reports that I sent 50mg and 100mg samples respectively. I'm not saying my $20 mg scale is more accurate than their analytical balances, but I also don't think my scale's margin of error is 500%, so I really don't know what to make of it. Everything else checked out

I've asked to see if I can get more detailed results. I mean I saw in some other peoples' publicly posted data that they had percentages when they detected 2 things. I'm hoping for a proper set of results.

I will be trying this compound tomorrow- Likely will just dive right in at 15 or 20 mg. I may be able to get it analyzed independently at another lab (going to assume its the same batch), though it may take a while for results to come back.

Theta:

Looking forward to what you'll have to say, Nervewing. :) For what it's worth, I really enjoyed 10 mg of DOF but found 15 mg to be hindered by an annoying body load without increasing much else about the intensity from the lower dosage.

Preliminary comments still in the thick of it, from 20 mg oral (after an allergy test): Lucid, pleasant, mild yet intense simultaneously. Very optimistic and euphoric, I find it impossible to really feel bad about anything. Visuals are only just above my baseline HPPD, hardly discernible at all. Stimulating with an annoying but manageable bodyload and noticeable hyperthermia. Able to talk to people and get things done throughout my day, so far a pretty unique and glowing experience, and I'm still only on the top end of it.

Hey, you managed to get your hands on some of this, nice! I look forward to your report. There aren't many.

Hey, you managed to get your hands on some of this, nice! I look forward to your report. There aren't many.
yesss I feel so lucky lol it seems like a rarity. Definitely a blessing that this crossed my path! Provided a very interesting and novel experience. I'll have a writeup soonish