• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do you say to "Amphetamine" in your language? (french, spanish, italian,..)

schwitzerglitzer

Greenlighter
How do you say to "Amphetamine" in your language? (french, spanish, italian,..)

I am interessted how do you call "Amphetamine" in your language?

In Germany, Switzerland & Austria we say to amphetamine mostly: "Speed" or "Schnelles"

How is it about in other languages like Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, etc ?

And is there a difference between the US and UK?

Speed, phet, whizz, Billy or just good old amphetamine sulphate (UK).

fen (from ampFEtamiNe), sk (from Skorost'(Speed)), poroh (from gunpowder), speed, amf (from AMpFetamine)
Russia

Alphamethyl in conversations with other chemically interested people, when it shouldn't be too obvious for others.
Ampf, Amp. Dex for dexamphetamine sulfate but it's confusing because another friend says dex to DXM.

Elvanse is pharmaceutic lisdexamphetamine in Europe and Vyvanse in America.
Adderall is obvious, Desoxyn are meth pills.
Panzerschokolade (tank chocolate) alluding to WWII.

@schwitzerglitzer
Heyy, en andere Schwiizer! Glaub fasch bisch de erst woni hie gseh ✌ Willkomme im BlueLight ... weisch um d Herkunft vom Name? (another Swiss! Think even the first one I've noticed - Welcome - do you know about the origin of the name [bluelight]?)

What?! About which country and language do you speak?
He moved the thread from Other Drugs into Drug Culture :)

There must be 100 words for it in Australia: gear, goey, crank, speed are quite common. Meth has another 100.

Amfetamin/amfet. But there's barely any amphetamine here in Indonesia- it's mostly just meth. We call meth shabu/sabu-sabu. Not to be mistaken for the Japanese food.

AFAIK, amphetamines are generally called "kakuseizai" (lit. stimulant) in Japan. They have also adopted slangs from english, like "ice","speed","uppers",and so on. Sometimes drug dealers on twitter would represent meth with an ice cream emoji.

Schnelles
(In Germany)

I like this one. It reminds me of all those war movies with Germans yelling 'Schnell' 'Schnell' at the POWs - now we know they were probably on amps at the time it makes perfect sense they wanted everything done faster.

Tjack (meaning goods, with emphasis on stealing or otherwise sneakily procuring)
Smuts (meaning dirt)
Bums (quaint old time slang for immediately)
Blomster (meaning inflorescence, if it's that kind of speed)

Anfetamina -singular
Anfetaminas -plural
Metanfetamina -meth singular
Extasis -ecstasy