• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD Megathread

Was thinking about buying one of those 1000mg bottles of CBD oil to help with pain in my back and headaches. Been reading up on it quite a bit lately. I have a bag of 10mg THC containing gummies that are helpful. But from the looks of it the CBD oil may be useful for the same issues.

It also isn't psychoactive which is a benefit in certain situations. It just sounds very promising from what I've seen. It is also very cheap if you buy it in bulk, and that if i do take it while i eat edibles or smoke/vape it reduces any paranoia. I'm looking to cut back on my THC intake and think that this could be beneficial. I would still reap the rewards of consuming regular marijuana preperations health wise if not greater.

I'm gonna give it a try, can't hurt right.

no god

61UI0mF0fhL._SX425_.jpg

Is it hemp oil CBD or CBD from marijuana plants? I live in VA and we can only buy hemp oil extract CBD oil, and while it worked some, it's only as successful as gabapentin for anxiety for me. ALthough, I vape it and different brands have varying qualities.

CBD is CBD is CBD wherever it's extracted from.

I'd definitely recommend trying a full spectrum oil sublingual.

The absolute best is liposomal. PrimeMyBody was the first one the scene with super high quality liposomal solutions, but it's super expensive. Quicksilver Scientific also produces the same quality of products, however, for under half the price.

I always believed CBD is CBD but not anymore. Nanoemulsified liposomal supplements are the real deal. The super small particle size leads to anywhere from 3-6x the absorption and plasma levels of the compound. 5mg of PMB CBD is moderately strong whereas it takes 30-50mg of regular CBD to feel that strength of relaxation.

The absolute best is liposomal. PrimeMyBody was the first one the scene with super high quality liposomal solutions, but it's super expensive. Quicksilver Scientific also produces the same quality of products, however, for under half the price.

I always believed CBD is CBD but not anymore. Nanoemulsified liposomal supplements are the real deal. The super small particle size leads to anywhere from 3-6x the absorption and plasma levels of the compound. 5mg of PMB CBD is moderately strong whereas it takes 30-50mg of regular CBD to feel that strength of relaxation.

When I said CBD is CBD I as referring to it not mattering where it;'s extracted from, ie hemp or mj. I definitely get that some products are superior to others - however, tha CBD is the same - it's CBD!

Will definitely be checking out the lipsomal methods you refer to above however - many thanks for that information.

Just FYI - I've definitely been getting relaxation effects from hempura full spectrum products at a daily dose of 10mg cbd, alongside other beneficial effects

I tried a CBD dominant nano-emulsified syrup which was made from a live resin. It being made from live resin it also contained other cannabinoids and a small amount of THC. Absolutely loved the stuff and way different than any CBD I’ve had before. It felt a lot like an opiate but less euphoria, lots of body numbing great for sleep. I couldn’t put the bottle down til it was gone lol.

I’m about to try a pure CBD tincture today, I’ve had them before but just for gits and shiggles I’ll try again for science!

-GC

I tried a CBD dominant nano-emulsified syrup which was made from a live resin. It being made from live resin it also contained other cannabinoids and a small amount of THC. Absolutely loved the stuff and way different than any CBD I’ve had before. It felt a lot like an opiate but less euphoria, lots of body numbing great for sleep. I couldn’t put the bottle down til it was gone lol.

I’m about to try a pure CBD tincture today, I’ve had them before but just for gits and shiggles I’ll try again for science!

-GC

Just curious but was the syrup you used something you bought in a weed-legal state seeing as it had THC? I don't live in a weed legal state, and while of course I can get regular weed when I want and regular CBD products, I don't think I could probably find a CBD extract that had any THC in it till my state legalizes it...unless I'm mistaken and someone snuck in just a little THC somehow...I wish I could get good strains of weed that are high enough in CBD to help with my anxiety and depression or the kind of CBD you mention cause while I used to love to smoke now it often makes me anxious unless I drink with it so I don't smoke much anymore.

I really want to try one of those 50/50 CBD/THC strains.

Yea this was in a state with recreational cannabis. I tried to remember the name but can’t at the moment, I’ll see it tomorrow if you want me to get the name again.

I just used CBD tincture from a legal state today. It felt like CBD I’ve tried before, just that very subtle anxiety killing effect. I much prefer the live resin CBD for obvious reasons haha.

I’m actually curious about CBD high strains myself. Talking with a dude in the shop the other day and he tried one of the more top shelf CBD strains they have in stock. He was telling me the high was very unique but couldn’t explain it much beyond that, the buds looked and smelled gorgeous so I’m sure there’s good terpene profile effecting the overall experience.

-GC

Its good when you find a deent brand and usually very expensive.
Also the droppers u tend to lose some of the drops

***no prices please*** I had a botte of 3percent oil was gone in ten days.
The vapes do ast longer.

I use simply-cbd there cheap just dont contain al the other stuff its just simpy cbd full spectrum and the green gives you massive boost in energy, where as the 55percent makes me tirred.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey psy997: I sent you a conversation/PM cause I had a couple questions.

Could you please respond when you get a chance?

Thanks

The absoute best is the one wot works for you.
im using a heap bd they say there the iidl/aldi of cbd.

Itsgreat stuff provacan is a tiny bit brtter.
***no prices please***

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody tried Koi? It's the brand name for CBD oil. My girlfriend found it at a vape shop. This stuff is different than any other CBD oil I've tried, and I've tried a lot. You could smoke a bowl in the morning and if you kept hitting the vape with Koi in it you'd stay high all day. You could also simply drink the stuff like a normal solution. It took away anxiety almost to the degree a benzo would for my gf and me.

It may be worth noting that the Koi brand is about twice the price of anything else on the market. But I dunno, for some reason 1,000mg of Koi CBD oil will last longer and have a much wider range of positive effects than any other 1,000mg bottle of CBD oil I've encountered.

For me at least, CBD oil doesn't do shit for anxiety. I can't feel any change whatsoever and Benadryl actually helps a lot more than CBD for me. But everyone reacts differently

Can CBD oil cause you to test positive for cannabis in a drug test?

0% chance of testing positive if you use a THC free tincture. With the super low level THC tinctures that are legal you're still very, very unlikely to pop unless you've been taking ridiculously large amounts.

0% chance of testing positive if you use a THC free tincture. With the super low level THC tinctures that are legal you're still very, very unlikely to pop unless you've been taking ridiculously large amounts.

Oh, that's good to know. I'm planning to buy it for the first time tomorrow. I live in the UK and think CBD oil is only legal here if it has absolutely zero THC in it.

I know it won't get you high due to not having any THC in it.
I am planning on buying it for my anxiety. For irrelevant reason my doctor has told me he will not prescribe me any benzodiazapines or barbiturates no matter how badly I need them so am looking at this as a non-addictive alternative.
I'm just wanting to know what effects it has and how it feels?

Sometimes energy boost ofor hour or two but you still be relaxed.
Id take hydroxyzine im on 15mg diazepam and wish I knew about hydroxyzine before.
Theyd give it you its a a anti histamine
you dont feel much from cbd