Staff Feedback Open line of communication: for confirmation

zephyr

Ex-Bluelighter
Hello.

If anyone who is able or willing to have any discussion with the administration or owners of bl about bl, is this definately the place to do so (here or private message that is) as bl has a staff member spruiking themselves to be some sort of conduit between "us" and the owners should he feel like doing so. This is a terrible idea.

I am asking here as in this instance it does not seem right that a staff member takes it upon himself to act in this manner, could be making things worse and hope that this ceases. He knows who he is.

I have thought anyone could reach out here. Maybe that is incorrect.

There are no issues to discuss at this time, if there are surely people can speak for themselves and if not here through the email system.

aI4WzhO.jpg

"Chinese whispers" is an outdated term however its rampant around bl, always has been, therefore direct communication is what's best rather than guessing games, assumption or any other type of "helpful passing on" of messages.

Thank you for your consideration.

I wish bl the best despite what is assumed, I do not think anyone will be taking up this offer now.

Fair enough, zeph.

This forum IS in fact for folks to give feedback to the staff of BL (all levels, not just 'owners' or whatever). That is part of the reason this forum was created and continues today, aside from getting members help on issues.

AND, we did make the [email protected] email address so folks could talk to the admin and owners without making it a public display, if the person so chose.

AND, of course, there is the link within our profiles here on BL to send a PM or email to any of us if anyone was so inclined. Don't get me wrong, we're not bored and lonely, looking for someone to talk to us. But we are far from unreachable by anyone who wishes to take something up with us. Channels exist, hit us up if you feel there is something that warrants our attention.

Heck, I'll go so far as to point out we make ourselves reachable off-site as well, not just via emails. There is the official BL twitter (not so useful for direct messages) and facebook (manned by admin and owners) accounts where people can reach us. And some of us maintain accounts on other communication channels like LINE, discord, or even AIM.

Thanks mate, there that was easy no secret handshake or rot like that.

(If you are bored, lonely or need to vent, you mob can contact us too, roite m8 )

<3

Thanks again

X