Keto during PCT (9 days in but sex drive was back after a few days).

joe456

Bluelighter
I've done my 2nd testosterone cycle and got some nice gains :) I got my sex drive back to pretty much completely normal after a few days. I think I recover faster than most people as after both cycles I could still ejaculate on day 1 of PCT. I took clomid first day of PCT before sticking to nolvadex and anastrozole (cutting way back to .05 every 2nd day though cos of shortness of breath from 1mg first 2 days then 0.5 the next 2). This time I also used hCG (5000iu at once cos I was able to get it just in time before going home to my parents and I wasn't gonna take needles home) about a week after my last 500mg test cyp shot (which was on the 16th December). I really want to lose a bit of the fat I gained bulking since my abs are blurred and a week of keto would really add to my appearance. I really enjoy the reinforcement of seeing fat fall off quickly so prefer doing short keto diets to gradual reductions. I have heard keto is muscle sparing compared to other diets. My questions are.

1. Is my sex drive coming back quickly an indicator my testosterone is actually not that low.
2. Would I be likely to lose much muscle doing keto for a week or so.
3. Would stimulants (ephedrine, caffeine, clenbuterol or amphetamine) make me more or less likely to lose muscle on the same calories? (I am not a huge fan of the feel of clen btw so I would only use it if it was the best option by far).
4. Anything that might help?

I've done my 2nd testosterone cycle and got some nice gains :) I got my sex drive back to pretty much completely normal after a few days. I think I recover faster than most people as after both cycles I could still ejaculate on day 1 of PCT. I took clomid first day of PCT before sticking to nolvadex and anastrozole (cutting way back to .05 every 2nd day though cos of shortness of breath from 1mg first 2 days then 0.5 the next 2). This time I also used hCG (5000iu at once cos I was able to get it just in time before going home to my parents and I wasn't gonna take needles home) about a week after my last 500mg test cyp shot (which was on the 16th December). I really want to lose a bit of the fat I gained bulking since my abs are blurred and a week of keto would really add to my appearance. I really enjoy the reinforcement of seeing fat fall off quickly so prefer doing short keto diets to gradual reductions. I have heard keto is muscle sparing compared to other diets. My questions are.

1. Is my sex drive coming back quickly an indicator my testosterone is actually not that low.
2. Would I be likely to lose much muscle doing keto for a week or so.
3. Would stimulants (ephedrine, caffeine, clenbuterol or amphetamine) make me more or less likely to lose muscle on the same calories? (I am not a huge fan of the feel of clen btw so I would only use it if it was the best option by far).
4. Anything that might help?

If your last shot of Cypionate @ 500mg was on 16th Dec, there will still be some residual testosterone still in blood, so pointless trying to gauge anything at present.. You might have been better tapering down the dose over several weeks rather than stopping cold turkey.. That might have negated the need for PCT (If there is any point to PCT in the first place)..??