Lab Results After Year of Use

ElkHorn

Bluelighter
So I've been BnC for almost exactly a year. Definitely have blasted more than i should have. I've gotten blood work done every two months, and am starting to see elevated levels on my tests. Would greatly appreciate any input into how serious my irregularities are, and how they should be addressed.

Currently on 800 sustanon/week, 60 anavar/day, and 100tren/day. Been on the anavar for a few months, the tren about a month, and high dose tren about two weeks.
hPECRwJ.png

Ozf7ZdS.png

Here are physique pics. Pretty happy with the size and strength ive gained in the past year. I can bench 390, best squat was 540 (closer to 520 right now), and deadlift is at 565. BW in photos around 210lbs.

LOMDaI3.png
D8n5gsK.jpg

Donate blood asap before the deny you because of your rbc. Are you sick or just getting over illness? Could be the reason for your wbc being high and neutrophils. Potassium is a bit high but not alarmingly so. Carbon dioxide and ketones I have no idea.

So donating blood would lower my RBC? And I am currently fighting off some sort of bug. Seemed to be staving it off for a bit, but it hit me harder the last two days, and i had the blood work done during this.

Are these results alarming? I found a doctor online who is well reviewed that claims to work with steroid users quite frequently and does skype sessions. Would like to stay on this blast another month, but i'll drop it all if it's becoming too sketchy.

So donating blood would lower my RBC? And I am currently fighting off some sort of bug. Seemed to be staving it off for a bit, but it hit me harder the last two days, and i had the blood work done during this.

Are these results alarming? I found a doctor online who is well reviewed that claims to work with steroid users quite frequently and does skype sessions. Would like to stay on this blast another month, but i'll drop it all if it's becoming too sketchy.

Your markers are only slightly above range, don't worry about it... Nearly 2g of gear a week seems a little excessive don't you think..?? Is diet on point (are you eating enough)..??

If blood tests revealed the development of cardiovascular damage or fibrosis, they'd be pretty useful. Since they don't, I wouldn't interpret the absence of anything untoward in these tests as revealing much, as it's no guarantee of good health.

Make sure you take a long break at no more than physiological levels of test.