SLIM QUICK KETO Pills.. why is everyone hyped about this!?

Draven26

Bluelighter
Everyone keeps talking about the SLIM QUICK KETO pills from Shark Tank.. seriously is it something that is actually making people lose weight. I haven't found a website that shares all the ingredients in this fat burner supplement but it's funny how people still want quick results thinking it'll do them best instead of just focusing on what you eat and working out!!! I'm not one to talk because I used to be a speed junkie that would overwork my body in the gym adding on oral steroids/prohormones back in the day just so I didn't lose too much size and stayed on that lean bulk but thank God my heart is still working cuz that shit ain't no joke! The stress it does to the heart.. mainly the speed. But is this Slim Quick Keto diet pill worth it or just another scam cuz my ex girlfriend keeps saying she's gonna order it and I told her not to order anything before reading about it first cuz it's money down the drain for all she knows! Thoughts?

I think you answered your own question somewhere in there. If there was a pill, everyone would look amazing

I'd assume another one of the run of the mill fad fat burners. We all know clen and ec and good ol fashion starving is the key.

The only" magic" in those pills is the ability to reduce the amount of money from those who purchase them.

Everyone keeps talking about the SLIM QUICK KETO pills from Shark Tank.. seriously is it something that is actually making people lose weight. I haven't found a website that shares all the ingredients in this fat burner supplement but it's funny how people still want quick results thinking it'll do them best instead of just focusing on what you eat and working out!!! I'm not one to talk because I used to be a speed junkie that would overwork my body in the gym adding on oral steroids/prohormones back in the day just so I didn't lose too much size and stayed on that lean bulk but thank God my heart is still working cuz that shit ain't no joke! The stress it does to the heart.. mainly the speed. But is this Slim Quick Keto diet pill worth it or just another scam cuz my ex girlfriend keeps saying she's gonna order it and I told her not to order anything before reading about it first cuz it's money down the drain for all she knows! Thoughts?

Looks like a crock of shite to me:

The Main ingredients of Slim Quick Keto are as follows:

Garcinia Combogia – This organic product comprises of hydroxycitric corrosive (HCA) that works precisely in detoxifying the body of the fecal issue. Our body framework normally changes over every one of the starches and sugar that we ingest to muscle to fat ratio which makes fat collection in our body framework. The substance called Hydroxycitric corrosive does not give the body a chance to turn the starches or sugar to fat notwithstanding while strengthening the strategies that consumes put away fat.

Calcium – The nearness of calcium serves to breakdown the fat cells which were presumably amassed in your whole body; it likewise helps in osmosis of iron. Calcium manages circulatory strain and cholesterol levels, and its quality in Slim Quick Keto influences it to suitable for use by individuals with hypertension.

Potassium – Potassium bolsters fat lessening; by transforming fats into vitality and expanding your metabolic rate as slower rate of digestion is one of the key factors behind overweight.

Chromium – Even however chromium is found in little sum, yet it is decisively enough to manage insulin protection and neglects to let the undesirable fat development.

Extracts of the exocarp of certain species – typically G. gummi-gutta, but also purple mangosteen – are often contained in appetite suppressants, but their effectiveness at normal consumption levels is unproven, while at least one case of severe acidosis caused by long-term consumption of such products has been documented.
Furthermore, they may contain significant amounts of hydroxycitric acid, which is somewhat toxic and might even destroy the testicles after prolonged use.

doi:10.1053/j.ajkd.2007.12.043

doi:10.1016/j.fct.2004.11.008

Lol thank you to all the replies guys! I'll be sure to bash my friend and hope to God she didn't order it next time I see her cuz she owes me $100 that I let her borrow.. and if she says she'll fuck instead I will tell her nope.. I won't do trades or put out like that. (( We'll see how far that gets me lol ))