Worst ever music v. What the unholy fuck is that?

swilow

Sr. Moderator: AADD, CE&P, TD
Staff member
Yo, so there is some utter tripe out there- and I wanna hear it! Any genre, any style, as long as it is utterly terrible music. Not talking about songs you dislike for whatever reason; this stuff needs to be objectively cringe worthy and eardrum bursting.

I'm gonna start it off with this beauty from Edward Furlong. Released in 1992, I truly believe he should have been permanently banned from the microphone. I wonder how many of the involved session musicians ended their careers (lives?) after this. Imagine going through the recording process only to have it utterly destroyed by some tuneless little boys vocals. That's a bunch of musicians who had trouble with mirrors for a while afterwards.

I thought I had a bad song, but that was horrible Swilow.

This album is like Corey Feldman's attempt at making the worst song in as many genres as possible.

Yes, I agree that all of the above are truly awful. But no-one made fuckin horrendous music quite as fuckin horrendous as us Brits in the 80s.

These cunts were old enough to know better...

https://youtu.be/POv-3yIPSWc

Pretty much anything mumble rap.. like listening to a fried out simpleton try to speak.

Wow guys, I appreciate this. I am losing faith in humanity, one song at a time.

But this piece, I dunno but there is something really deep happening here. I think chewing gum is a metaphor for the vagaries of life and artificial flavouring. And also, I guess the action of chewing gum is sort of fun if you were born directly into a raging fire.

Wow guys, I appreciate this. I am losing faith in humanity, one song at a time.

But this piece, I dunno but there is something really deep happening here. I think chewing gum is a metaphor for the vagaries of life and artificial flavouring. And also, I guess the action of chewing gum is sort of fun if you were born directly into a raging fire.

Eee, what you can get away with when you've got a pair of tits...

Fadades is so fucking bad it goes full circle to being great (imho)
The first time I heard & saw him I was sure it was a joke, turns out it isn't & the guy behind it is legit.