Dosage Help please for HGH

keithjordan

Greenlighter
Could someone please help me out? I am just starting taking HGH again and cant figure out how many units to take for using a 50 unit (.5ml) syringe. I am mixing 32IU with 2ml of antibacterial solution. I want to take 5IU per day (2IU in the morning and 3IU at night). How many units utilizing a 50 unit syringe.

Before when i was taking it, I had access to the auto injectors and it made things so much easier. Just turn and click a certain number of times and the dosage was set perfectly. I am taking Samotropin now and from the supplier I am getting it from, I can only get it in 32IU bottles (or 5 bottles totaling 160 IU). It comes with 2ml of sterile dilutant to mix with each bottle. Currently I only have the 50 unit syringes. So how many units make up one IU with this configuration?

Thanks in advance for any help I can get.

If my math is correct then 32iu / 100 units water per ml for 2ml makes 2iu equal 12.5 syringe units and 3iu equal 18.75 syringe units

Last edited:
If my math is correct then 32iu / 100 units water per ml for 2ml makes 2iu equal 12.5 syringe units and 3iu equal 18.75 syringe units

32iu in 2ml should equate to 16iu per ml, should be easy to work out from there whatever syringe you are using..

Wow, thanks guys. After having it explained to me like that I feel like a complete idiot for not being able to figure that out myself. Makes simple since once I hear it now. MUCH APPRECIATED!!!