L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Straight men giving/receiving oral

Cooper123

Greenlighter
I'd like to offer my opinion, and hear others thoughts on this subject touched on back in 2015. I'm a straight male

overall i think my opinion is that oral sex is fun and you should do it, unless you're asking for something more specific
I'd like to offer my opinion
false
you have clearly chosen not to

overall i think my opinion is that oral sex is fun and you should do it, unless you're asking for something more specific

false
you have clearly chosen not to

OP troll

if you gonna make 1 post make it make sense...

I think OP meant straight men giving/receiving oral with each other?
well in that case they wouldn't be straight if they were doing that would they? It would be like saying two straight women fingering eachother I dont know any gays(that i know of) I wont pretend to know much on the subject..lol

Wouldn't they? Let's take a man who has gone their whole life being straight. Then they have oral sex with another man, just once. Does that make them gay?

If so, what if we reverse it, a man has gone their whole life gay, then one time they have sex with a woman. Are they now straight?

Wouldn't they? Let's take a man who has gone their whole life being straight. Then they have oral sex with another man, just once. Does that make them gay?

If so, what if we reverse it, a man has gone their whole life gay, then one time they have sex with a woman. Are they now straight?

Yeah, I don't think it would make him gay. Bi-curious maybe.
I've had sex with several women, but I still consider myself gay. Maybe bisexual but it's like a 95/5 split so gay really.

Bi-sexual..

Clearly you’ve never done a weekend of meth with a hot trans woman - the whole idea of binary categories just evaporates

I've smoked weight in Hcl & also freebase MDPV for days on end & never wanted to suck a dick or get fucked in the ass by a man.