• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Stuart Lee Content Provider

Asclepius

Bluelight Crew
Sorry Mods - I searched for the comedy thread but, no avail - get your minion on! underclass larvae of the lobster hierarchy*sneeze* Ah, bless me! :)

watched this on a plane last month - it was absolutely outstanding.

cool trivia: i was flying to london to see teenage fanclub play their last gigs with the original line-up at the electric ballroom in camden, london. stewart lee was in line in front of me for the show :)

alasdair

Obviously, he shares your good taste!

It's such a great show alright - had not laughed that much in quite a while.

^ lies, you are a friend of the theatre brexit-opposing, Borris Johnson- bed soiled, turncoat. Or in lieu of that, a clandestine Trump supporter;)

...must admit the game of thrones part, made me feel smugly, validated. I saw dragons and I relented my enthusiasm, to fuck off toward something with less bullshit, that I could handle.

^ great portrait, as i expected from watching his program. could be just me but i would grab a few beers and post up next to this guy all night just listening to him, funny guy too.

bed soiled i assure you not, UK i'm not a citizen of so i'll hold my tongue on brexit, i've been accused of wearing trench coats but turncoat... never! boris johnsons haircut gives him away imho.
trump supporter??? really??? that hurts, that is by far one of the meanest things you could ever say to a person. them's fightin words! :?:sus::X

question - what's a game of thrones?!

...from what I can discern, some WoW enthusiasts, obsessed with incest and fighting about a very unergonomic chair.