• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

50mg propylhexedrine inhaled - Repeated Puffs Of Benzedrex Actually Gives A Buzz

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
Anyways, I just realized that I get more alert/awake/focused if I repeatedly inhale benzedrex puffs...... like not even ingesting, like I have done in the past. But just sniffing over and over. Plus, it makes my throat/nostrils feel kinda numb, which I was not expecting. I inhaled like 60 puffs or so on it, and I definitely can feel some sort of stim effect in addition to the numb sensation. Honestly, it feels more potent than ingestion. I'm definitely feeling effects from it, subtle, but it's there. I took some more puffs, and I feel like I'm typing much faster, and I definitely feel some stim effects. The total is probably like 80-100 puffs or so nasally. And I definitely feel it.

Apparently, it has effects this way as well, as I thought it would. It burns a bit, but it also has a numbing effect on the nose and throat. So, not too bad, and also a mild rush in its effect. I feel my heart rate a little increased as well. Feels pretty good overall to be honest.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_propylhexedrine
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not surprised it would, I think I read on the package that each puff delivers approximately 0.8mg, something like that? If that was the case it means there are around 300-ish puffs in there. I might have the dosage per puff wrong though. It would be interesting to be able to accurately gauge how much you've dosed for comparison purposes.