Is there a need to cycle off of natural testosterone boosters?

FlawedByDesign

Bluelighter
I've been on kratom on and off since 2011 and my only problem with it is like all opioids it clearly affects my test when taken for extended periods of time. After reading this:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5812093/
I decided to buy a year's worth of a 5% Thymoquinone(black seed oil) extract. It's said to be very helpful for getting sleep during w/ds in addition to its effects on test. I plan to come off kratom for good by the end of January. I've also been taking Ashwaganda extract 1-2 times a day for social anxiety and I am interested to see if these two affect my workouts as I've never taken anything that promotes testosterone before. Would these two combined cause any suppression if taken for extended periods of time? If so, what would be a good schedule for on/off?

No you don?t although they aren?t worth the money for test boosting IMO. The only real thing that I?m aware of that will have a significant impact is DAA but even then it isn?t going to move you above physiological ranges which is what it would take to see real physique improvements