• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

UK- Can you get in more trouble for having empty vege caps in your house if searched

Tieeurrrop

Bluelighter
I only buy small amounts of anything at a time anyhow however the only thing I think they might get the wrong end of the stick about is ordering kratom. A large amount of brown powder (I buy only 100g at a time max but if suspected to be heroin that is gonna be considered alot vs. kratom which is quite a small amount) sent in the post and they will assume heroin won't they. That leads me to another question.. Would the police take the time to get the substance tested first to find out it was kratom or do they bust the the door down and search the property going on the assumption it were heroin and pick up the pieces (do the testing) later?

To my first question- would having vege caps, which I wanted to try using for the kratom as well as just for normal innocent amino acids etc I have bought from ebay in bulk powder, mean you would get accused of dealing rather than just possession since the psychoactive substances bill I know will not charge you until you are intending to distribute. So would kratom + vege caps make them accuse you of dealing?

I also keep a scale in the house to weigh things like most however does this also 'build a case' for dealing?

I really have no idea how the law works except for bits and pieces I have seen on police documentaries. Although I do know from the great vine that a relative of mine was found with cannabis plants and I was told the only reason he didn't get accused of dealing was because there were no scales in the place.

Last edited:
For a start, I got busted last year for cultivation (5 small plants outside) after several tip offs from a nosy neighbour. They didn't bust the door down, just knocked on it (but had officers round the back just in case I tried to do a runner). I also had scales, a couple of hundred little plastic baggies, a grinder, various pipes which had been used for weed and crack, magic mushrooms and several bags of 'legal' highs (including AMT which had been scheduled as Class B under the misuse of drugs act. I got a caution. They weren't interested in the scales or paraphernalia and seemed to turn a blind eye to the various pills and powder legal highs. But I had no previous drug offences on my record.

Therefore, unless you have a record for drugs and are suspected of dealing, then simply being in possession of scales and capsules for personal use shouldn't go against you. I've no idea how much powdered Kratom resembles heroin, but if it is intercepted in transit then you can deny all knowledge - anyone can send you anything through the post, it doesn't mean you requested it. So again, you're very unlikely to get the cops at your door for items in the post - unless they've also busted the supplier and have your order details. As you're aware, kratom is only controlled under the psychoactive substances act. Therefore, it's legal to possess. So if you were unfortunate enough to be caught in possession of 100g of brown powder, the police would have to get it analysed before they could attempt to charge you with anything.

Hope this puts your mind at rest. :)

For a start, I got busted last year for cultivation (5 small plants outside) after several tip offs from a nosy neighbour. They didn't bust the door down, just knocked on it (but had officers round the back just in case I tried to do a runner). I also had scales, a couple of hundred little plastic baggies, a grinder, various pipes which had been used for weed and crack, magic mushrooms and several bags of 'legal' highs (including AMT which had been scheduled as Class B under the misuse of drugs act. I got a caution. They weren't interested in the scales or paraphernalia and seemed to turn a blind eye to the various pills and powder legal highs. But I had no previous drug offences on my record.

Therefore, unless you have a record for drugs and are suspected of dealing, then simply being in possession of scales and capsules for personal use shouldn't go against you. I've no idea how much powdered Kratom resembles heroin, but if it is intercepted in transit then you can deny all knowledge - anyone can send you anything through the post, it doesn't mean you requested it. So again, you're very unlikely to get the cops at your door for items in the post - unless they've also busted the supplier and have your order details. As you're aware, kratom is only controlled under the psychoactive substances act. Therefore, it's legal to possess. So if you were unfortunate enough to be caught in possession of 100g of brown powder, the police would have to get it analysed before they could attempt to charge you with anything.

Hope this puts your mind at rest. :)

Years ago I ordered some diaz from Pakistan (bad choice source country I know) and it got intercepted...

All I got was a letter from customs and excise saying they had confiscated it and if I wanted it back I could take them to court but not to bother cos it is a class B drug and if havr no chance.

I left it at that.

As said, very unlikely unless you have something lying around in large quantities that you shouldn't that would enable them to make a reasonable guess as to what you're up to.

I have thousands of all sorts of wonderful empty gel caps in all kinds of fabulous colours. And they are all stored ready for my homemade legal supplement making needs.

Cough cough.

lol

you will generally get a customs and excise slip thru the door if it doesn't get through.

Vege caps? come on dude! you gotta use that brain thing. you can use those for all manner of things.

Building a case? maybe don't do any of this to start with if you're this unsavvy and unsure.

Scales can be argued that its to check the right weight! for quality trading co0ntrol. easy.

Veggie caps - personal use/.
As said, very unlikely unless you have something lying around in large quantities that you shouldn't that would enable them to make a reasonable guess as to what you're up to.

I have thousands of all sorts of wonderful empty gel caps in all kinds of fabulous colours. And they are all stored ready for my homemade legal supplement making needs.

Cough cough.
exaaaactly

100g - personal use.

chances are they wont get the wrong end of stick - they don't look at a brown powder ( could be chaga mushroom powder) and kick in your door, unless it comes up positive for heroin. BUT if it was 100g of heroin, and it got pinched, chances are you woul get a slip through the door, and all your comms would be tapped, and maybe a bunch of spooks hanging around for a while. at worst.

BUT its fucking kratom dude.

Don't have baggies.